DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

6 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Put the GDT up quick. Couldn't find it in google searches on a site that wasn't Giphy (which isn't viewable by a lot of people on here apparently).

I’m sure both LF and Mitchell haven’t forgotten it. I bet someone will do the waving motion the first big shot either LF or Mitchell delivers to one another 

9 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

sooo... now that the game has been over for a while....

How happy are you?

I realize the season is still moving on and there is another game to go...

but honestly... from where you were at the past few year until now... how are y'all feeling..

Gosh, I hope the Vikings win next weekend!

A win is a win even though we cant win this way again. Have to improve on offense

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Umm...

What a terribly dumb article. “I’m not going to take a team that embarassed us earlier seriously.”

Its fine to think the Steelers are going to win. They’re the favorite and deserve to be so. But to say that you aren’t going to take the Jaguars seriously? Okay then.

13 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

After getting throttled by the 49ers, the D has essentially given up 9 points in the last two games....

Been impressive. Going to be a heck of a test Sunday though. Big Ben is going to be coming in wanting to redeem himself.

They have given up 5 YPC in the 4 games since Shazier has been out.

we really need Fournette to come up big in this game. He hasn’t been very good since the Rams game though. I’m very confident in our D but we need to control the clock and keep their offense on the sidelines.

and please don’t be conservative on offense when it comes to the passing game. Take shots downfield.

Cole, Hurns and Lee were all shutout yesterday.....

In week 5, we didn’t have Dareus, Westbrook, Lambo, Mickens and Cole really didn’t play much early in the year. 

For the Steelers, they won’t have Shazier. They will have Gilbert at RT. They had Hubbard at RT in week 5.

Both teams have been able to stay pretty damn healthy since our first matchup.

Archived