DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

This from the same guy who complained that a tweet about how 3 of the remaining 4 teams had top 5 defenses didn’t find a way to talk about the Pats.

But knowing what Coughlin teams do to Brady in big moments, I’d consider resting him too. Live to fight another season. That old body can’t take many more of those beatings.

We gotta get to him though. Ben had way too much time

20 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

And to think that Elway drafted Garrett Bolles over this guy. Elway can't draft to save his life.

Anyway, I am excited for your team. The Jags have a good chance this weekend. They need to have an us against the world mentality in Cheatsboro. They aren't just playing the Pats, but the officials as well. Tennessee found that out Saturday night.

Hardly the only GM who overlooked Cam.  I absolutely couldn't believe it on draft day, how far he fell.  It was crazy.  And he's done nothing since, but prove that he shouldn't have been overlooked like that.

He has landed in the perfect place for him, the perfect system and mentality and everything.  But the guy has played like a quality starting LT as a rookie for us, and i couldn't be happier that so many teams passed on the guy.

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Personally, i'm not altogether partial to quotes referencing and normalizing domestic abuse and i really would've rather he not say something stupid like that.  Maybe his stepdad will hit him in the mouth tho and sort it out i guess.

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Now that's funny as heck.

Archived