DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

I'm just as concerned as Doug about this offensive performance this past weekend.. I don't care what the media says I hope they are fueled by all the negative attention that they are receiving this week. I don't think if they win this week it will be a miracle, IMO Ben is not Ben.. and i'm not even saying that just watching him play against the Jags if you watch him play his play as regressed he has been skating by all year. The o-line will be the determining factor if the Jags win the game they need to rush for at least 140 yards. Blake has to step up i'm concerned because I don't feel like this team has played well in cold weather this year they looked lethargic against Cleveland and Tennessee both games were cold weather. This team has to prove a lot nationally its not going to go away if Bortles doesn't step up in this moment. I'm still sticking with my original prediction Jags to the AFC Championship i'm not saying we will win but we will make it.

If Tomlin is smart he will run Bell and take the ball out of Ben's hands.. I think that will be the game plan for Pitt.

Jags: 24 Steelers: 17  

Archived