Divisional Round: Vikings vs. Saints, Week 19

Riddle

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sounds like there is a chance. If he moves inside I expect a heavy dose of the run game and pounding the ball.

So, if I am to understands from previous posts, Remmers is going to play LG, Berger stays at RG, and Hill would play RT? I'm not against this, and for what it's worth I think the left side of our line could be very strong, but I would have thought that if they kicked Remmers inside that it would have been to RG with Berger going to LG. We'll see, but I do like the flexibility the line is showing. Berger and Elflein can play center or guard, Isidore can play either guard spot, Sirles can play either guard spot or tackle if needed, Remmers seems to have good flexibility to play guard or tackle, and Hill is a very capable swing tackle. Also Collins has seen some time jumbo sets and looked surprisingly good. 

Just now, NorthCountryEvo said:

Remmers is going to play LG, Berger stays at RG, and Hill would play RT?

I guess we don't know this much. It could be that Berger does head over to the LG spot.

I suppose the communicated to Berger to what he would like. If Berger doesn't feel comfortable on the left side then I wouldn't move him.
Remmers has experience playing on the left side from playing LT before in his career for almost a full year. So maybe he would be fine moving all the way over. Either way guard for him is a "newer" position for him, so maybe it would be best for him to shuffle over than Berger.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

The staff must not feel Isidora is ready to replace Easton/Sirles at G. 

I feel a big part of this is his struggles being able to pass protect. While he was in he was honestly great at run blocking, but he did allow a good amount of inside pressure pass blocking.

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

DTbcGPvX4AA1Ys9.jpg

This will be a big deal today. Keenum is one of the shorter QB's. Going to really have to use his windows to make the throws.

Official count has him at 12, don't know why PFF removed 2 of them. Also, today? Why will Cam Jordan's batted passes be a big deal in the Falcons/Eagles game? ;)

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Official count has him at 12, don't know why PFF removed 2 of them. Also, today? Why will Cam Jordan's batted passes be a big deal in the Falcons/Eagles game? ;)

Hush, hush. yes tomorrow.

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

you mean like Brees?

ok Captain Obvious! Do you see Hunter or Griffen on that list?

Archived