Divisional Round: Vikings vs. Saints, Week 19

Riddle

Hi Vikings! Welp, it's Saturday already so that means our little meeting thing is tomorrow. We gotta suit up in your house and, you know, try to get some kind of positive yards or whatever it is we're gonna do. And hey! it'll probably be super cold up there so I'm sure glad you play indoors like civilized people. Fun fact - it's snowed here in the south two times this year (!!) which for us is pretty much apocalyptic. Cities close, schools shut down for a week. Dogs and cats live together. Mass hysteria sort of stuff. So playing indoors with heat works for us. But anyway.

I have to say that I do sincerely, from the very bottom of my heart, hope that you guys lose tomorrow. I also hope it happens without anyone getting hurt, in feelings or otherwise. You've got an amazing squad up there so this should be another epic playoff game. Here's to keeping the zebras and injuries out of it and giving the rest of the NFL the best playoff game of the season. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, nolaexpat said:

Hi Vikings! Welp, it's Saturday already so that means our little meeting thing is tomorrow. We gotta suit up in your house and, you know, try to get some kind of positive yards or whatever it is we're gonna do. And hey! it'll probably be super cold up there so I'm sure glad you play indoors like civilized people. Fun fact - it's snowed here in the south two times this year (!!) which for us is pretty much apocalyptic. Cities close, schools shut down for a week. Dogs and cats live together. Mass hysteria sort of stuff. So playing indoors with heat works for us. But anyway.

I have to say that I do sincerely, from the very bottom of my heart, hope that you guys lose tomorrow. I also hope it happens without anyone getting hurt, in feelings or otherwise. You've got an amazing squad up there so this should be another epic playoff game. Here's to keeping the zebras and injuries out of it and giving the rest of the NFL the best playoff game of the season. Good luck!

the Vikings will be sending diapers after the Saints are done crapping the bed. xD

Only teasing (except for the part where the Saints lose)! Should be a great game. I think whoever wins this one  makes it to the Superbowl.

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think whoever wins this one  makes it to the Superbowl.

Speaking only for myself, I'll be a Vikings fan for the remainder of the season if you guys do, magically, somehow, against all of the odds (in your favor) beat us. :P

1 hour ago, nolaexpat said:

classy dude.

become a Vikings fan.

Archived