Divisional Round: Vikings vs. Saints, Week 19

Riddle

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Im willing to bet I do too after out first run that doesn't gain at least 3 yards

I always hope for more

I'm a big believer of reverse psychology when it comes to our Vikings.

Get all pissed off and abandon hope early that way it's a fun win or a not so painful loss.

8 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'm a big believer of reverse psychology when it comes to our Vikings.

Get all pissed off and abandon hope early that way it's a fun win or a not so painful loss.

if real Vikings felt this way they wouldn't have conquered their way out of the bath tub.

Ok, I had to work last night, so I just finished watching both of the Saturday games on NFL Game Pass.  First of all, I have to report that I drove over the purple bridge in VD's pictures just a few hours ago.  They also had the roof of US Bank Stadium lit up in purple all night.  The city is looking GOOD - and ready.

As far as the games are concerned, I think we are the best team in the NFC.  We should beat the Saints tomorrow/today, and if we do, I think we will beat the Eagles fairly convincingly, and I picked the Eagles to beat Atlanta.  Personally, I don't see Philadelphia's offense scoring more than about 10-13 points.  We just have to go in there and take care of business and then get back home.  Obviously, we still have to beat the Saints, but I think we will.  We are playing at home and we are just better.

As for the AFC, New England is just darn good.  Brady is the GOAT and he looked like against the Titans.  We could beat New England in our house, but they are a very scary team.  Time to get a few hours sleep and watch two Sunday games later today.

Go Vikings!!!!  :D

Archived