GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This is a tough one to call. Can't really use the week 1 matchup to predict because both teams are quite different now than they were back then.

I like the Vikings in a close one, doing just enough to keep Brees and his receivers frustrated while making a couple of key plays on offense to pull it out.

Vikings 23, Saints 20.

I think the Vikings will win BUT we're entirely capable of winning and if we do I think we win the Super Bowl. I'd compare it to 2011 vs the 9ers, if we won that game I think we would've won it all. Same deal here. 

Also here's to a week of nothing but love between two fanbases and no salt or hard feelings AT ALL! ¬¬

11 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I think the Vikings will win BUT we're entirely capable of winning and if we do I think we win the Super Bowl. I'd compare it to 2011 vs the 9ers, if we won that game I think we would've won it all. Same deal here. 

Also here's to a week of nothing but love between two fanbases and no salt or hard feelings AT ALL! ¬¬

it will all be good until some brings up bountygate....

wait...what. did. i. just. do.

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

it will all be good until some brings up bountygate....

wait...what. did. i. just. do.

I think the jags had that going on today.  

This is a tough game to decide on, especially considering how the saints almost lost it today when the lost that 4th and 2 play. Brees experience is important  but the likes D is top notch .

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I think the jags had that going on today.  

This is a tough game to decide on, especially considering how the saints almost lost it today when the lost that 4th and 2 play. Brees experience is important  but the likes D is top notch .

Hard to put stock into a division rival game though. It was their third meeting of the season so it’s always going to be close. 

This is going to be a tough game for the Saints. The Vikings defense matches up really well. They could slow the running game and a #1 receiver. Bradford had the game of his life against the Saints week 1...and I think the Saints defense has improved since that time. I’m hoping Cam Jordan can take it over. 

This is EXACTLY how I wanted things to shape up for next week.  While I have nothing against the Saints fans, there is NO other head coach I would rather beat in the playoffs than Sean Payton.  I would rather beat Sean Payton's Saints than the Packers, and anyone who knows me knows that is really saying something.  I think there are thousands of other football fans in Minnesota who feel the same way, and I'm sure the crowd at US Bank Stadium will be very eager to "welcome" him to our house this time.

Good luck to the Saints.  Here is to a CLEAN, hard-fought game.  May the best team win.

Archived