GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Any chance I could talk you into just saving those for next season?

I'm willing to trade 0 turnovers from you guys for 0 from us, sure.  You are still required to forget to cover our receivers here and there, though. :P

10 minutes ago, nolaexpat said:

I'm willing to trade 0 turnovers from you guys for 0 from us, sure.  You are still required to forget to cover our receivers here and there, though. :P

Probably will end up playing to an advantage against Ginn!

We all know he can't catch a wide open pass, yet while being covered he can take it to the house!

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Back-up DT?

He wasn't the starter, but he was a solid role player. He played some good minutes versus Carolina. Considering the fact that the Saints have been using Rankins at DE a bit (because of all injuries) this gives us even less depth than we already had.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Years of bringing in injury prone guys will do that lol. We knew what we were getting into with a lot of these guys. 

Ironically Ellerbe is going to play for the eagles this weekend xD

9 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Vaccaro hurts quite a bit. He was ranked between top 10-top 15 for his coverage in the slot for QB Rating against him. Having him would have helped to neutralize a guy like McCaffrey who made several plays on us to keep the chains moving, and had the big touchdown with a our LB getting absolutely destroyed in coverage on him. Or we could have had him on Greg Olson, who also destroyed us last week. Vaccaro has also done well against TE's this year. I have very little concern over Theilen/Diggs as I think Lattimore/Crawley will be fine on them. My bigger concerns are Rudolph/Mckinnon, who will likely have big days without Vaccaro. I think those 2 will be a tough matchup for our defense in its current state.

that's an odd sentiment as they put up a combined 16 receptions, 250 yards and 2 touchdowns against lattimore in week 1. both diggs and thielen are (borderline) top 10 receivers in the league and usually one of them is productive, it's tough to stop both.

Archived