GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

On 1/11/2018 at 8:26 AM, MookieMonster said:

Diggs, the guy who's never had a 1000 yard season and put up 800 yards this year is clearly a top 10 WR though.

Oh! OH!! How this hurts, the sad reality of Stefon Diggs, after the love and adulation invested in the guy here:

Stefon Diggs will become a top 10 receiver!!!

I mean, there were 3 exclamation points! I cannot recall ever getting my hopes up higher for one player, save perhaps Tim Tebow in his first days of Glory, that I did for Stefon Diggs this year.

Ah, well- perhaps this crucial playoff game will turn out to be the Coming Out Party for Stefon Diggs, as a cold and forgetful world bears witness to his Magic!

Let none doubt, and may the Unbelievers say, He is risen, indeed!

Image result for stefon diggs

The Vikings D matches up extremely well versus the Saints O. I just don't see any way possible that the Saints will score more than 14 pts. 

On the other side, the Saints D doesn't match up well versus the Vikings O. 

Just flat-out a bad matchup for the Saints in the road. 

34-10.

2 minutes ago, Bootyzafa said:

The Vikings D matches up extremely well versus the Saints O. I just don't see any way possible that the Saints will score more than 14 pts. 

On the other side, the Saints D doesn't match up well versus the Vikings O. 

Just flat-out a bad matchup for the Saints in the road. 

34-10.

So the Vikings who have won only 1 game by 24+ are gonna all of a sudden beat an 11-5 team by that much? There is no possible chance. They didn't even beat the 0-16 Browns by more than 20. If it happens, quote and laugh at me all you want after the game. No way in hell. 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

So the Vikings who have won only 1 game by 24+ are gonna all of a sudden beat an 11-5 team by that much? There is no possible chance. They didn't even beat the 0-16 Browns by more than 20. If it happens, quote and laugh at me all you want after the game. No way in hell. 

You could be right. The Saints might score a garbage time TD to pull within 17.

3 hours ago, bzane said:

Oh! OH!! How this hurts, the sad reality of Stefon Diggs, after the love and adulation invested in the guy here:

Stefon Diggs will become a top 10 receiver!!!

I mean, there were 3 exclamation points! I cannot recall ever getting my hopes up higher for one player, save perhaps Tim Tebow in his first days of Glory, that I did for Stefon Diggs this year.

Ah, well- perhaps this crucial playoff game will turn out to be the Coming Out Party for Stefon Diggs, as a cold and forgetful world bears witness to his Magic!

Let none doubt, and may the Unbelievers say, He is risen, indeed!

Image result for stefon diggs

Would the Superbowl even be "super" without Stefon Diggs? And what if he didn't get a ring, or win the game's MVP award!?! It wouldn't be "super" at all!!!

I think its safe to say that Stefon Diggs will lead the Vikings to the Promised Land. Skol!

Archived