GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

5 hours ago, Bootyzafa said:

Sam will be activated, but Teddy will remain the backup.

That' irrelevant. You don't get it.

He has played  on and been injured  on  Rams,Vikings, Eagles. He's the voodoo  doll, the missing link. None of these teams will make the SB.

4 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Whoever wins this game will be the clear favorite to win the Super Bowl

Or just the clear favorite  to lose to Atlanta. A team without a QB with a name is never a clear favorite in tv sports  world land. Win or lose this game, Vikings have no chance for the SB. 

11 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

Or just the clear favorite  to lose to Atlanta. A team without a QB with a name is never a clear favorite in tv sports  world land. Win or lose this game, Vikings have no chance for the SB. 

After reading your posts over the years, I know to take them with a grain of salt.

You said Minnesota would be terrible because the Superbowl is in the home state. That was bunk.

You say Sam Bradford is bad juju, but the fact we even made the playoffs with him on the roster kills that argument too. 

You'd have a better argument by just saying "I'm a Packers fan and I'm rooting against the Vikings". That's okay. Fans root against rival teams all the time.

I hope you enjoy your offseason. As for the Vikings, we still have a lot of work to do.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

After reading your posts over the years, I know to take them with a grain of salt.

You said Minnesota would be terrible because the Superbowl is in the home state. That was bunk.

You say Sam Bradford is bad juju, but the fact we even made the playoffs with him on the roster kills that argument too. 

You'd have a better argument by just saying "I'm a Packers fan and I'm rooting against the Vikings". That's okay. Fans root against rival teams all the time.

I hope you enjoy your offseason. As for the Vikings, we still have a lot of work to do.

It doesn' matter if good or bad record year.They still aren't  making the SB.thats the only aspect of prediction I care about.

By terrible,..it doesn' matter whether they have a good year or not. It was a stone cold lock they won't  make the SB. They could lead the league in every category right now but it doesn't matter. 

Only if they make the SB is when I will be wrong. Who's we? You have nothing g to do with any outcome. 

Archived