GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

It doesn' matter if good or bad record year.They still aren't  making the SB.thats the only aspect of prediction I care about.

By terrible,..it doesn' matter whether they have a good year or not. It was a stone cold lock they won't  make the SB. They could lead the league in every category right now but it doesn't matter. 

Only if they make the SB is when I will be wrong. Who's we? You have nothing g to do with any outcome. 

Lol smh. I say "we" for clarity.

Again, I've seen your prior predictions and I've formed my opinion on them. 

But you think whatever you want. 

20 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Lol smh. I say "we" for clarity.

Again, I've seen your prior predictions and I've formed my opinion on them. 

But you think whatever you want. 

Clarity for what? It's clear no one on your tv cares you exist. There is no "we".Nothing you do or say affects the game. I am the most intelligent  sports fan on any forum I go to until you realize  you are watching entertainment and not competition.

18 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Clarity for what? It's clear no one on your tv cares you exist. There is no "we".Nothing you do or say affects the game. I am the most intelligent  sports fan on any forum I go to until you realize  you are watching entertainment and not competition.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're not half as smart as you think you are

2 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Fun stat that totally means a lot...

Top 2 defenses have faced off against top 2 offenses 21 times (in the playoffs of course) since 1970, the team with the top 2 defense is 11-10. So to even it up the top 2 offense needs to win. GG, sorry Vikes. 

Here's another fun stat that I pointed out in the Vikings forum: the Saints have not won a road game since November 12 at Buffalo.

2 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

You keep on telling yourself that. If you say it enough, you'll truly believe it.

But I won't entertain any more of this. Its just a bunch of stupid nonsense. Back to the game:

Are the the Vikings better off keeping Mike Remmers at the position he's played at all year, leaving a possible weakness at LG in Sirles (backup IOL) or should they move Remmers to LG and have Rashod Hill start? The possible problem being Remmers hasn't played LG all year and while Hill has been serviceable, he's not nearly as good as Mike Remmers at RT.

15 hours ago, Starless said:

So how come a bigger deal isn't being made of the fact that the Vikings this year had the best 3rd down defense pretty much ever?

I've mentioned it a few times in this thread mentioning how we'll need good early down offense to win because of it. 

43 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Case has been great and I'm happy for him because of the story and he totally deserves to start but I'm sure I'll get a lot of heat for this I'm just curious if I'm all alone on this but if Bradford is good to go I am starting him. 

Bradford has the better arm, but right now Case has too many things going his way not to start him. He is more mobile, which is a huge plus seeing as how the O-line will be shuffled some today, meaning mobility will be needed. He has continuity with the team right now, the players feel comfortable with him and he has their trust. It wouldn't make sense to switch things up unnecessarily at this point in the year. Bradford could have a relatively decent amount of rust to shake off, and the playoffs is not where you want to do that. 

With Bradford being activated, it sounds like he will step in as the primary backup to Keenum, and Teddy may sit. If the game starts to get away from Case and the Vikes, they could bring Sam in to start a more downfield passing attack to get back into the match.

Archived