GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

16 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Kamara/Ingram? Have been the most productive RB duo in NFL history this year..

Michael Thomas vs Rhodes should also be a fun matchup. Thomas has been playing great as of late.

...ok?? I didnt say anything about them but sure. All I stated was as a whole the vikings are a better them then the saints minus the QB

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

He really didn't get it done the last 3 regular season road game either did he?

On the bright side at least he's playing in a dome where he's typically fared pretty well most of his career :) 

35 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I see this game as Saints Qb>Vikings QB but rest of Vikings> rest of saints. This game is going to come down to Turnovers and the referees which have been terrible lately.

9 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

...ok?? I didnt say anything about them but sure. All I stated was as a whole the vikings are a better them then the saints minus the QB

"Kamara/Ingram? Have been the most productive RB duo in NFL history this year.."

Seem like an interesting wording that conveniently dismisses one of the strongest aspects of the Saints team this season. It seems weird to highlight one unit individually then state the rest of the units in the Vikings favor 

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

On the bright side at least he's playing in a dome where he's typically fared pretty well most of his career :) 

lost to the Vikings in a dome this year....

lost to the Falcons in a dome this year....

lost to the Patriot in a dome this year....

lost to the Ravens in a dome this year....

4 loses in a dome this year!

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

lost to the Vikings in a dome this year....

lost to the Falcons in a dome this year....

lost to the Patriot in a dome this year....

lost to the Ravens in a dome this year....

4 loses in a dome this year!

Can you show me highlights of that Ravens game must have missed that one? lol

Just now, tyler735 said:

Possibly going to have to see what tickets prices are at now. You get tickets?

I was actually looking for a game partner. My wife won’t be able to go and all my Vikings fan friends have season tickets. As long as it’s not astronomical...I hope to go. 

Kyle Rudolph said after just one season of playing in U.S. Bank Stadium that it’s “by far” the loudest stadium he has ever played in.

Rudolph:  “There’s nothing better than being on the sidelines on third down when the defense is out there, and as soon as you think the crowd’s loud, the play clock gets under 10, and they get even louder in anticipation for the snap. It’s definitely the loudest crowd I’ve ever been around.”

Kendricks: “It means the world to start the playoffs with home-field advantage. Our fans are awesome, especially on third down. We’re comfortable at home, and it couldn’t be better.”

Keenum:  “You know, the turf, the surface feels fast, even the lighting in there, and then you add the fans coming in pregame. Just the whole atmosphere in there, it’s incredible. Our fans are awesome. All of my friends and family that have come up from Texas, my friends from other teams that come in will text me after games, and they’re like, ‘Dude, that place is ridiculous.’ And it really is. It’s awesome to play. Just everything – from the SKOL Chant to just the pregame stuff, getting to run out, getting announced, it’s a cool place to play. And I think it’s going to be even better in the postseason.”

Zimmer:  “Our fans are unbelievable, they’re loud. They’ve helped us in a lot of home games.”

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Express-Home-Field-Appreciation-for-US-Bank-Stadium/db7ed10f-9761-4f28-b01d-5b76688a4a9f?sf178597896=1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

haha I thru it in there because it was a non playoff team you lost to in a dome, I realize it was preseason

Yeah that's a stretch haha. Regardless there are 3 games that Brees has played in that he's been a part of a loss in a dome this year. All 3 teams (Vikings, Patriots, and Falcons) are still playing right now, so clearly we are talking high quality teams. In those 3 games, he has averaged 306 passing yards, has 5 touchdown passes, and 1 interception. I'd also mention that in those first 2 games (Vikings, Patriots) he had 3 OL playing out of place/missing, and didn't have Kamara utilized like he does now. In other words, this is a much different team than week 1 and week 2 on both sides of the ball. That doesn't mean the Saints are favored, but it certainly means that we have a much better team this time around. 

Archived