GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

If you're going to do ALL the game threads, Gopher, can't you at least add some filler? Head over to Pittsburgh's forum to see how they do it. And copy. Thanks. ;)

I was a touch on the "full" side last night watching football all day. Ill get a little going today.. JUST for you

44 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

you and every Vikings fan.

Who knows with the guy, maybe he can keep the luck going and it will be our year finally.

...but what luck do we have?

Keenum has been quiet the last few weeks. Done enough to manage games. Hopefully he can elevate his play a bit, probably going to need 250+ yards, 2 TDs and 0 turnovers from Keemum.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Anybody know Drew Brees away record in the playoffs since 2007?

I do.... 1-4

Anybody know Case Keenums home record in playoff?

HE HAS NEVER LOST AT HOME! or won

Fair enough, but the Super Bowl was on grass and he won, 2010 in Seattle and 2011 in San Fran he couldn't have done much more than he did.  Ironically, he wasn't great in the Eagles game he actually won.

9 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Funnily enough, Zimmer and Payton are good friends so while your entire fanbase may hate our coach, your coach gets along very well with him. :P 

Also count me in the camp that if the Saints lose I hope you guys win the SB. Allow you to move on from 09, and every fanbase outside of the Panthers/Falcons deserves to see a title at some point. Though I'm sure the feeling isn't reciprocated, Vikes -> Saints is one of the more one sided "rivalries" (read: hating of another team) there is. 

I'm with you. If the Saints lose I'd like to see the Vikings win it. Would be cool to see them finally win one, and also have it be essentially a home game for the Super Bowl.

MIN OL > NO DL

MIN DL > NO OL

MIN WR > NO WR

MIN DB > NO DB

MIN LB > NO LB

This gap above more then offsets MIN QB < NO QB

Minny is going to run (& screen pass) their way to a lead .... then that will open up 1 on 1 for our WR duo to take advantage of 12 yard throws just behind the LBs

It might disappoint those fans to know that Vikings coach Mike Zimmer doesn’t share Viking fans' hatred of Sean Payton. In fact, the two are friends and have been since they worked together under Bill Parcells on the Dallas Cowboys coaching staff from 2003-05.

Zimmer: “His kids and my kids were close. Our families when we were in Dallas together were close. He and I used to play golf together quite a bit. Sean’s a good man and a great coach. I’m happy for the success that he’s had.”

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/01/mike-zimmer-love-nothing-bitterly-disappoint-old-friend/

Archived