1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

and those 5 teams were

Cowboys w/o zeke

niners w/o jimmy g

bears

broncos

cownoys

WHich one of those were supposed to be impressive?

how about we talk about giving up the least points in the last 2 years at home. One team we played was the atlanta falcons and completely dominated them at home. That was pretty impressive right? 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

how about we talk about giving up the least points in the last 2 years at home. One team we played was the atlanta falcons and completely dominated them at home. That was pretty impressive right? 

i guess if last year counted one bit, it might be. however it doesnt.

speaking of impressive, they just scored zero points at home a few weeks ago against an awful dallas d. thats impressively awful if it helps you at all.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i guess if last year counted one bit, it might be. however it doesnt.

speaking of impressive, they just scored zero points at home a few weeks ago against an awful dallas d. thats impressively awful if it helps you at all.

Yeah bro we obviously suck. I mean, we rested most all of our starters in a game that was meaningless for us. But yes, please judge us on that game lol

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

Yeah bro we obviously suck. I mean, we rested most all of our starters in a game that was meaningless for us. But yes, please judge us on that game lol

so do you think a game that happened about 16 months ago is somehow relevant today? if you do, then you have no argument and if you dont then you kinda missed the point.

8 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so do you think a game that happened about 16 months ago is somehow relevant today? if you do, then you have no argument and if you dont then you kinda missed the point.

What are you talking about?

I was addressing your comment about how we got shut out by Dallas. Because it was incredibly stupid. 

Also, if you're referring to when we played Atlanta last year, I do think it has some relevance. Because they have the same exact offense basically, except they're without Levitre and their stud OC, oh and this year their offense has not been historically good like it was last year.

The fact that we beat them, and completely held their offense in check, shows that Jim Schwartz is already familiar with their offense and Matt Ryan especially and that we match up very well with them in that category. 

It isn't like it was 5 years ago against a bunch of different players. Also, it should be noted that not only is their offense not nearly as good as it was last year under Shannahan, but also that our defense is significantly better this season as well. Now, to go along with our elite front 4, we actually have pretty damn good cornerback play 

Basically, not too much stock should be put into that game but I do think it is worth bringing up as it has SOME relevance. 

5 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

What are you talking about?

I was addressing your comment about how we got shut out by Dallas. Because it was incredibly stupid. 

Also, if you're referring to when we played Atlanta last year, I do think it has some relevance. Because they have the same exact offense basically, except they're without Levitre and their stud OC, oh and this year their offense has not been historically good like it was last year.

The fact that we beat them, and completely held their offense in check, shows that Jim Schwartz is already familiar with their offense and Matt Ryan especially and that we match up very well with them in that category. 

It isn't like it was 5 years ago against a bunch of different players. Also, it should be noted that not only is their offense not nearly as good as it was last year under Shannahan, but also that our defense is significantly better this season as well. Now, to go along with our elite front 4, we actually have pretty damn good cornerback play 

Basically, not too much stock should be put into that game but I do think it is worth bringing up as it has SOME relevance. 

cool. im addressing your comment then because it was incredibly stupid. Do you think using a 1 game sample size is smart? do you think players the same exact way game to game, season to season? if they have the same exact offense basically (your words) how in the world dont they have the same historically good offense like it was last year (your words)?

meanwhile, bro, roster limitations makes it almost impossible to rest almost all your starters. Theres plenty of key starters that played that game, where they managed zero points. I dont think that game has any real relevance, however it certainly has more than one that happened October 2016.

21 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

cool. im addressing your comment then because it was incredibly stupid. Do you think using a 1 game sample size is smart? do you think players the same exact way game to game, season to season? if they have the same exact offense basically (your words) how in the world dont they have the same historically good offense like it was last year (your words)?

meanwhile, bro, roster limitations makes it almost impossible to rest almost all your starters. Theres plenty of key starters that played that game, where they managed zero points. I dont think that game has any real relevance, however it certainly has more than one that happened October 2016.

Oh my God dude. 

I literally said that people shouldn't take too much stock in our 2016 beating of them but that it IS at LEAST a little relevant. 

And bro seriously? Our QB was freaking Nate. You know, the guy we literally signed off of a practice squad and who had never taken a single NFL snap ever (don't remember if he has played in the preseason). Mack Hollins and Marcus Johnson (our 4th and 5th WRs) started in place of Jeffrey and Agholor. We didn't play most of our OL.

What's actually pathetic about that game is how Dallas only scored 6 points when we were starting about 7 players on defense who almost never see the field. 

Obviously you can't sit every single starter in a game but if you can't understand the concept of playoff teams resting players in week 17 games and how teams use their players, then just go watch baseball or some other crappy sport.

The fact that you are legitimately trying to crap on the Eagles because of that Dallas game is absurdly laughable. You really are clueless

Funny how the Cowgirl's Offense was supposed to be some unstoppable juggernaut with Zeke back but when the Eagles 2nd, 3rd and 4th string players hold them to 1 TD 1/2 way through the 4th Qt and 6pts for the game, they too sucked?

Foles played 1QT threw 11 passes. Anyone counting this towards him or the Eagles Starting Offense is an idiot. Plain and simple. Now the Raiders game , by all means!!

Facts remains the Eagles are giving up 13pts at home in 2017!

6 hours ago, BladeKor said:

I want the Falcons to reach the superbowl for redemption, but I also don't want another choke job. I don't think I can handle it.

I don't remember the last time a team lost the SB and then won it the next year. Would take a lot of mental toughness. Falcons are already better than most SB hangovers. Especially with the way they lost. Honestly, if I were a fan of any other team I'd probably give the Falcons some props for how they've responded. ;) 

33 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I don't remember the last time a team lost the SB and then won it the next year. Would take a lot of mental toughness. Falcons are already better than most SB hangovers. Especially with the way they lost. Honestly, if I were a fan of any other team I'd probably give the Falcons some props for how they've responded. ;) 

I think that is the one thing that really makes these Falcons scary in the playoffs right now. They aren't the flashy high octane team of last year, instead they are this gritty bunch that do just enough to win games and just keep grinding. I mean, every team in the playoffs scares me but if I was a fan of another team I wouldn't want to face the Falcons right now.

Its weird Chris Long isn't showing up on the box score...I expect him to active.

But it follows how i think it'll go.

Close game, coin toss. Have to play a tight game but still be aggressive.

At home the eagles have the boost there too

Archived