GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Also Atlanta didn't really choke.

So people can stop saying that nonsense.

Our defense absolutely smothered them all game. 

And Ajayi was great and Foles came up big when we needed him to.

The Falcons were completely outmatched.  A handful of self induced errors isthe only reason this wasn't a 15+ point win by the Eagles.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

The Falcons were completely outmatched.  A handful of self induced errors isthe only reason this wasn't a 15+ point win by the Eagles.

You're ignoring the self-induced errors by the Eagles as well. Especially in the first half. I wouldn't say the Falcons choked at all in this one. 

Just now, Malik said:

He has almost 10 years of play highlighting that he's bad at moving outside of a subtle adjustments in the pocket.

Rollouts are safe plays and you don’t have to be athletic to execute them. Like seriously, I’ve seen Eli do a tonne of rollouts and have success. Peyton as well. 

Just now, DaveDX said:

You've said that at least three times.  What does that even mean?

That they're an extremely talented team that can't be counted on to stay out of their own way.

They did everything they could to give the game away today.

As for New Orleans vs Minny.

Minnesota's offense I feel we can stop well enough to potentially win. New Orleans... well they're going to get theirs either way, and given how we've struggled to put up points with Foles, I think we have a better shot with a more low scoring defensive affair like today.

Archived