GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, TENINCH said:

This is crazy. A QB with very little playoff experience beat the great Matt Ryan.

It's a team sport. 

The Eagles defense played great even with all the mistakes their offense was making. Please stop with this narrative that it's always a battle of QBs.

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I don't understand that play calling by ATL.

A shovel pass to a #3 RB then your final do/die play is a pass with essentially one option on a roll out that took away half the field.

Moronic.

Sark at his finest. 

The better team won today. I said at half if the Eagles don't turn the ball over they would win and they did. Can't wait to see who we have next week, but if Foles can play like this and the defense plays out of their mind again, anything can happen.

Eagles at home are not an easy out, that much is easy to see.

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

A shovel pass to a #3 RB then your final do/die play is a pass with essentially one option on a roll out that took away half the field.

Moronic.

Agreed. Why they decided to throw 4 times after Coleman gashed them for like a 12 yard gain is beyond me

1 minute ago, JMG5 said:

It's a team sport. 

The Eagles defense played great even with all the mistakes their offense was making. Please stop with this narrative that it's always a battle of QBs.

I didnt start it. Its just all Ive heard all week on these morning football shows.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'd feel pretty optimistic about us possibly beating the Vikings or Saints next week if we had Wentz.

Man sucks we had season ending injuries this year at such critical positions like QB, LT, and MLB.

Sucks not having Sean L- I mean Carson Wentz.

Sorry. Think I was possessed by a Cowboys fan or something.

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Moronic.

The decision to do a rollout play I agree with you for the reason you outlined, although Julio slipping derailed everything.

The shovel pass, no matter if it was Coleman,Freeman or freakin’ Earl Campbell was getting snuffed regardless. Eagles read it.

4 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Moronic.

With a FULLBACK out wide on the otherside man

1 minute ago, JMG5 said:

It's a team sport. 

anyone agree that if you win in the trenches you can win :$

Archived