GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Who did the Rams lose to again? The same team the Eagles just beat with Nick Foles at QB?

Who beat the Rams on the road in week 12? No wonder you are so upset.

LoL.. Bro.. Hold those tears back.. I got you next week fam. 

Just now, BLick12 said:

I mean, this wasn't an outlandish take at the start of the season.

Oh it was absolutely super outlandish to say this before Pederson's 2nd season when he was 7-9 his first year and did a good job making things easier on Wentz as a rookie QB.

It wasn't fair or accurate at all.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

You're right... The list is random. Which is why I went back 5 years to show it's not arbitrary. You knew that and are purposely being obtuse.

Jarvis' Landry does have a strong ability in the Red Zone because that's his game. He works well in short spaces and is good after the catch. That's literally his game.

Keenan Allen did have more Red Zone TDs than Cooper Kupp inside the 10 though... Cooper Kupp has a Coordinator who has schemed him open.

whoa... keenan allen has those same skills as landry, he should have way more tds than kupp, he doesnt even have half as many. And thats just one example of many on that list, that as you said was random. every year that list is random. gary barnridge is on there a couple years ago, boldin was on there last year... landry had close to teh most targets and close to the least tds a couple years ago i can continue to pick holes on that stat all day if you want to continue to insist on using it. 

On 1/3/2018 at 8:33 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Eagles Fan

Scariest team, Patriots and Bill Belicheck.

Least afraid of Panthers , Rams and Falcons

Biggest threat for advancement, Minny and NO

To think when I said this 10 days ago how upset people got. As though I had the audacity to suggest such a thing? Oooppps!

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But you also said every eagles fan expected a L. 

I did? Don't remember that in the slightest? I remember a Sig bet that the Eagles wouldn't lose by 30 one of you backed out of? Was that you Rammy? Then saying something like if we didn't take the "pts" , It's the same as believing the Eagles will lose?

Archived