GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, renndawg37 said:

Jalen acting like the reporter took a personal shot at him is the dumb thing. It was a legitimate question...

You need to watch more media sessions with players...

This happens all the time.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Jalen Ramsey is a great player and it looks like he'll be great for a very long time.  I just dislike his attitude a lot.  I'm not even sure why, there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way.  He just seems like a tool.

A Titans fan and I got into a conversation earlier in the year about it.

He's pretty much the epitome of a player that you absolutely love if he's on your team and hate if he's not (unless you just love players having that type of attitude/love the player's game).

Watching his interviews always put a smile on my face. I absolutely love it.

Just now, renndawg37 said:

I guess this is why I don't watch more lol. They are always painful to watch. 

Fair enough. I don't generally watch them a lot either, just saying.

As @gopherwrestler, just a couple examples are Brady/Belichek. But there's a lot of guys who skip over questions/let out a sigh over questions they think are dumb.

Just now, .Buzz said:

A Titans fan and I got into a conversation earlier in the year about it.

He's pretty much the epitome of a player that you absolutely love if he's on your team and hate if he's not (unless you just love players having that type of attitude/love the player's game).

Watching his interviews always put a smile on my face. I absolutely love it.

I don't get the AJ Green thing.  So let me say this, I understand that Ramsey and Green obviously had an altercation on the field.  What I mean is, I've never heard anyone saying anything negative about Green as a person or player.  Green seems like the consummate professional and he's obviously one of the best receivers in the business and has been for a while now.  Maybe I'm wrong about Green and people have talked down on him in the past and I've missed it. 

Archived