GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hope so but it is definitely enemy territory. Hoping to make it out alive 

Away games are fine as long as you dont run your mouth. do it all the time at Packers and Bears games vs. the Vikings. Guys that run there mouth to the fans make it less fun. I go with a group of my friends from college.... we have seen the worst from both sides.

Ben has proven he can ball without Antonio Brown.     

If Brown isnt ready, he shouldnt play.     Not that he wouldnt be a major asset, but LeVeon Bell, Ben playing smart and the defense are going to be much bigger factors.     Honestly, you could perhaps argue that Ben plays better without Brown, because he isnt trying to force it to him as much.

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If Brown isnt ready, he shouldnt play.     Not that he wouldnt be a major asset, but LeVeon Bell, Ben playing smart and the defense are going to be much bigger factors.     Honestly, you could perhaps argue that Ben plays better without Brown, because he isnt trying to force it to him as much.

You think he forces passes to him if he isnt 100%? Juju and Bryant should be enough for him anyways plus Bell

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You think he forces passes to him if he isnt 100%? Juju and Bryant should be enough for him anyways plus Bell

If he is on the field, I worry that Ben will go with his first instinct and throw the ball to a point where Brown can normally go and get it....but if he isnt 100%, he might not be there.

Bottom line....while I dont mind Brown playing, I hope he is somewhat limited if his calf truly "isnt close" to being 100%.   

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I would want him on the field, if for no other reason than it means that one of Bryant and Juju aren’t getting covered by Bouye and Ramsey.

This game is the one matchup in the playoffs "pre-afc championship" that would have had me nervous and does.  We all know how the first matchup went down and despite how crappy the Jags played last week, it's reasonable to think they'll do significantly better this week.  Pittsburgh as much as I hate to admit it, is the most likely team to be negatively affected by a bye week, in terms of "rust". 

39 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Honestly, don't have a good feeling about this. Steelers too focused on a New England team they can't beat and don't even make it to New England because they lose here.

I have felt like this too. At least the weather is on our side for now anyways.  We lost to tebow and nothing happened, will bortles going that club? 2 of the worst QBs ever in playoff history.

Archived