GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

4 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Can't imagine Roethlisberger throwing 5 INT again. If the Jags play like they did yesterday, Pittsburgh will beat them easily 

They beat the Steelers 30-9. Even if Ben throws 2 INTs...they still win that game. The Jags defense can stop anyone. It’s just a matter of the offense being able to score 14 points somehow. 

16 hours ago, August4th said:

expecting a hard fought game that comes down to the wire .. jags have historically played the steelers close

Historically, Ben has had his worst games against the Jags and Pats, so this should be interesting.  

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:
7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

If Le'Veon Bell Doesn't get a bare minimum of 25 carries (30-35 touches), Todd Haley needs to be fired. No reason why Bell can't also run it down the Jags throats. 

Marcell Dareus has been so damn good since getting here. I think there's some chance there isn't much running room.

No Doubt ,but the one thing you can do on Jacksonville's Defense, is run on them. As much as I love Shady, he's not Bell. Both as a Runner and Receiver. That's all.

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

They beat the Steelers 30-9. Even if Ben throws 2 INTs...they still win that game. The Jags defense can stop anyone. It’s just a matter of the offense being able to score 14 points somehow. 

With two pick sixes and with one 90 yard run. That’s 21 points. Not exactly a reliable formula. I wouldn’t count on Pittsburgh scoring 9 points in this one. 

45 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

With two pick sixes and with one 90 yard run. That’s 21 points. Not exactly a reliable formula. I wouldn’t count on Pittsburgh scoring 9 points in this one. 

Not saying that...just saying that the Jags put a thorough whooping on the Steelers in their first matchup...so I have to imagine the people saying that the Steelers should win this one handedly have no clue that their previous meeting exists and it’s outcome. 

Archived