GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, August4th said:

last time the steelers played a "trash" QB in the playoffs we lost, so I'm not writing off bortles. I think he's capable of putting the team on his back in crucial spots if the game is close.

Shown the ability. We don't beat Seattle unless he does what he did.

But we've seen the bad Blake for a few weeks now and it's supposed to be in the 20's. Not ideal with Blake, didn't seem comfortable in the cold when we played up in Cleveland earlier in the year.

6 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

9/17/17: Titans 37 Jaguars 17

12/31/17: Titans 15 Jaguars 10

Jacksonville point differential vs. Tennessee: -25

9767074-jalen-ramsey-rishard-matthews-nf

We got you guys next time. You guys had to make up for the beating you took to eliminate your AFC South division champs/playoff aspirations last year. 

28 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ok, since you want to just reference one of the most obnoxious WR's in NFL history and who he matches up with after likely many heated exchanges, let's filter the results. 

Name the QBs that get consistently torn apart like I'm referencing. Dilfer didn't when he was in Baltimore, who was in a similar position that Bortles is in.

But wait a second...

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

It's literally never been like this before. 

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Definitely unprecedented with so many guys speaking out against another NFL player calling them bad. It's never been like this.

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

I’m done here. Let real discussion commence, gents. 

(Not that it stopped)

6 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

But wait a second...

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

I’m done here. Let real discussion commence, gents. 

(Not that it stopped)

Yes, I moved the goal posts because that's what I was referencing in my head and said prior when telling you to name people that aren't obnoxious WR/DB battles that happens all the time.

But again, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to find a QB in the spot Blake has been put in which was my point I had in my head when making the post all along and what has been referenced in GMFB and other shows I talked about earlier.

I've brought up guys like Dilfer, Gabbert, etc. and no other position players for good reason. 

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

9767074-jalen-ramsey-rishard-matthews-nf

We got you guys next time. You guys had to make up for the beating you took to eliminate your AFC South division champs/playoff aspirations last year. 

In an effort to hault the derailing of this thread, I will restrain myself from bringing up the Titans again until the winner of this game meets us in the AFCCG.

Steve Smith trash talking DBs, where WRs and corners go at it is not at all the same as players coming out of the blue and calling a QB trash. Like you have to be deliberately obtuse to not see that there is a big difference. It’s like a Head coaches around the league bad mouthing one particular head coach. Steve Smith bad mouthing a CB is the norm. 

Archived