GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I just hope that Jax doesn't sit on Bortles next season just because they make it far this year (assuming that they win this game). He can be improved on...he's got some nice games sometimes, just not consistent enough overall. I'd still like them to improve at quarterback even if they win it all this year. 

Who are we drafting to replace him at the end of round 1?

I like Cousins...but that's 20-30M you have to commit. If we aren't ? sold...

I just hope that Jax doesn't sit on Bortles next season just because they make it far this year (assuming that they win this game). He can be improved on...he's got some nice games sometimes, just not consistent enough overall. I'd still like them to improve at quarterback even if they win it all this year. 

They may decide to not invest heavily at the QB position...because they clearly can go far one without one. Better to invest resources into keeping that elite defense and a mauling OL intact. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

Who are we drafting to replace him at the end of round 1?

I like Cousins...but that's 20-30M you have to commit. If we aren't ? sold...

Can't be during the draft - it would have to be Cousins / Smith. I'd make serious runs at both of them. Manning may not be completely done, but I think you're taking a risk with that, so I don't know that it's worth it. 

I would never say that, but there's a certain degree of winning in spite of Bortles these first two games. It's not like he's been super impressive. As I mentioned in the previous post, I'd still like to see them go elsewhere at quarterback next year regardless of whether or not they win it all with him. 

You’re not wrong. But we literally had to explain all week that we beat them by 21 with Blake throwing for 90 yards and a pick and we got told to shut up because that couldn’t happen again.

Just now, iPwn said:

“The Jaguars don’t stand a chance”

”they won by 21 earlier this season”

“Ben won’t throw 5 picks, that’s not happening”

*Jaguars up by 21*

AHAHAHAAHAHAHhaahahahaaAhahahaahahahahaAhaahahahahaha

Career playoff losses:
Tom Brady - 9
Blake Bortles -0

Bortles the GOAT confirmed.

Archived