GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Starless said:

Steelers have the same number of playoff wins against the Pats in the last 25 years that the Jags do.

They also have played them 32 times in the regular season.

and the Jags have played them 7 times in the regular season and lost every game.

I would much rather see the Jags knock them out.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

They also have played them 32 times in the regular season.

and the Jags have played them 7 times in the regular season and lost every game.

I would much rather see the Jags knock them out.

I'd rather not see them knocked out at all. But I agree that I'd rather see the Jags in the Super Bowl than the Steelers. Anyone but the Steelers.

16 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Not saying that...just saying that the Jags put a thorough whooping on the Steelers in their first matchup...so I have to imagine the people saying that the Steelers should win this one handedly have no clue that their previous meeting exists and it’s outcome. 

That happened in what? Week 5. I think that previous game has littl bearing on this game. I wouldn’t use that game as an indicator.

The Jags D is truly elite (yes they can be run on).   They can shut down any O.  Bortles is bad enough to lose to any NFL team.   The PIT D without Shazier, though, that's a big loss in trying to contain Fournette.    

Without AB, I'd say PIT is dead in the water, but the fascinating Q will be to see if AB is really at 100 percent.  If he's not, Ramsey could just wipe him off the board.   Even if he is, Ramsey and Bouye did a great job the first time - will be interesting to see how AB, JuJu & Bryant fare against the JAX secondary.

Combine the above points, and I think we have a 3-point slugfest of a game.   Can't wait to see this one and NO-MIN on Sunday.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Still waiting for you to make an intelligent and relevant post. Ive lost hope that itll actually happen.

It wont.    Really doesnt have much to offer beyond trolling other teams (especially the Steelers) and slurping Brady.

On 1/8/2018 at 6:38 PM, Broncofan said:

The Jags D is truly elite (yes they can be run on).   They can shut down any O.  Bortles is bad enough to lose to any NFL team.   The PIT D without Shazier, though, that's a big loss in trying to contain Fournette.    

Without AB, I'd say PIT is dead in the water, but the fascinating Q will be to see if AB is really at 100 percent.  If he's not, Ramsey could just wipe him off the board.   Even if he is, Ramsey and Bouye did a great job the first time - will be interesting to see how AB, JuJu & Bryant fare against the JAX secondary.

Combine the above points, and I think we have a 3-point slugfest of a game.   Can't wait to see this one and NO-MIN on Sunday.

Last time AB played he got 10-157. Yes some of it may have been in garbage time and he was 100% there but remember when AB was a GDT vs Cincy like week 14 and he went for 8-100-1? Yea we have a better secondary but the man can clearly play with alot of pain

Archived