GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I want the Pats to win, but only because I want my team to have a chance to beat them in a Superbowl

Even if the Pats get past Tennessee, they probably won't get past Pittsburgh/Jacksonville

they need the offense to be clicking to win and it's been sputtering for the vast majority of the past 7 weeks

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Besides, the ultimate schadenfreude would be Boston sports talk radio tomorrow if the Pats go one and done at home to the Titans.  I might just mute the Jags/Steelers game and stream that all day long if by some slim chance the outcome happens.

Felger and Mazz (two biggest Boston talk radio guys) would be in absolute heaven

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I do love knowing how badly everyone wants the Pats to lose...it's always refreshing lol

What else is new?  

Are there any top sports teams that dont get that?   Especially ones that have historical types of success?

Just now, CKSteeler said:

Steroids weren't illegal in the '70's.

I'm still waiting for a story to break about someone just out-and-out chewing on a horse's adrenal gland or something from back them.  Somehow it wouldn't surprise me.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

What else is new?  

Are there any top sports teams that dont get that?   Especially ones that have historical types of success?

Never said it was unique....it's just entertaining at how consistent it is

Archived