GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, riceman80 said:

This is beyond stupid. He's 3 inches short but lets stop the game for five minutes when there's a 99.99% likelihood theyll gain it on the next play. Get on with the game

No crap! In 2018 with this many angles....what's taking so long?

5 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

No. As in, a few key calls, and the Pats seriously could have been 10-6 rather than 13-3. They had the most first downs by penalties in the league. They were one of the least penalized teams. They've been blessed this year. Period.

The NFL is clearly out to rig for the Patriots amirite?

Patriots have consistently been one of the least penalized teams in the league since Belichick became the HC. 

I know it's hard to imagine given your coach is Tomlin and personnel, but coaching, maturity, and intelligence do actually matter in football.

End of the Patriots Steelers game, one team knew exactly what to do and the other ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.

It's not coincidence/conspiracy.  

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

The Robert Woods one had head contact.

Don't know about the other 2 referenced by BlaqOptic.

Hogan hit him in the shoulder.

Hogan definitely was Head/Neck and there was another one in the Eagles game. The third was in the Eagles game but it was Lineman who hit the other guy square.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah... That BS flag was a huge change of momentum.

absolutely. i knew it at the time too.

it was literally a game-changing call.

it's seemingly 'small' calls like that, at opportune times that make me question the integrity of the league/refs sometimes. Very easy call to defend, very well picked time for a ref with an agenda to insert himself and factor into the outcome.

Just now, mse326 said:

The Robert Woods one had head contact.

Don't know about the other 2 referenced by BlaqOptic.

Hogan hit him in the shoulder.

Wrong. I just watched it on GamePass. He caught him with a shoulder and forearm to the chest.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Hogan definitely was Head/Neck and there was another one in the Eagles game. The third was in the Eagles game but it was Lineman who hit the other guy square.

Looked shoulder to me. I can't comment on the other two since I don't recall the plays.

3 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

And a few key calls the other way and they're 16-0. You can say that about every team, every year. The Pats are always among the least penalized. You can say this is for one of two reasons:

The Patriots aren't 'always' among the least penalized. They have been this year. All the metrics in this area show they've had some pretty good luck.

Archived