GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Okay. I'm not a Patriots hater(I actually like them a little because so many others hate 'em just cause they're good) but there is NO WAY that ANYBODY can say objectively that the refs have not played too much of a part in this first half. Even after the weak OPI call I wasn't upset like others, since it happens all the time. But after the false start got overturned....not even a neutral fan such as myself can legitimately defend or rationalize this garbage anymore. 

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

even if it ticked off afterward there were guys calling TO as soon as he went down.

It doesn't change the fact that literally any other game, that second ticks off to 0 and then they bring it back to 1 second.  That second lasted an eternity and it wouldn't have mattered if the Patriots did or didn't have that time.  It as crap.  Just like this entire game. 

How many times in the history of your life have you seen the refs call an EFFING false start only to change it to encroachment 10 seconds later?

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

It doesn't change the fact that literally any other game, that second ticks off to 0 and then they bring it back to 1 second.  That second lasted an eternity and it wouldn't have mattered if the Patriots did or didn't have that time.  It as crap.  Just like this entire game. 

How many times in the history of your life have you seen the refs call an EFFING false start only to change it to encroachment 10 seconds later?

The right call was made, that's what matters.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Still waiting on an explanation of that Mariota spot on his 3rd down run. We review obvious BS all the time and now we're not reviewing that? lol

yeah, that was baffling but not even like top 5 worst calls this half. what an absolutely miserable game to watch

Archived