GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

It's a conspiracy....the NFL and Refs are purposely favoring the Pats because they are luckiest team in NFL history and the NFL have proven over and over how much they love the Pats

NFL has proven over and over that they are incapable of hiring competent officials.

This is absolutely absurd. This is the same official that gave Pittsburgh 3 points before halftime of the Titans/Steelers game because he has no idea how fumbles work. I'm sure he did plenty of other dumb things throughout the season given the performances in the games I've seen from him.

Just now, Starless said:

giphy.gif
I dunno. It looks to me like 41 on the Titans is responding to Cardona moving his head and then the LG flinches in response. 

A center is allowed to move his head before the snap as long as it "doesn't simulate the start of a play".

And your Patriots goggles are keeping you from realizing that that center's head is moving faster than a center's head can move without it being a penalty.  You're blind.  Patriots blind. 

Just now, Starless said:

giphy.gif
I dunno. It looks to me like 41 on the Titans is responding to Cardona moving his head and then the LG flinches in response. 

A center is allowed to move his head before the snap as long as it "doesn't simulate the start of a play".

this is a play they could of called either way and whoever it was called against would have been mad.

1 minute ago, Malik said:

I just wanted a good game man. This is just frustrating to watch for anyone who isn't a fan of the Patriots

that's really my problem here. it's not like i came into this game expecting a win, or even necessarily keep it close, but i wanted to be able to actually watch the game without nonsense like this.

Archived