GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Just wanted a good game. Yet the refs have inserted themselves as part of the story sadly.

LeBeau playing the DB's 10 yards off won't help either. If he doesn't play better scheme, I will turn the channel.

I accept that the Patriots are better than us and should beat us. Maybe the refs favor us next half and they still win 41-7and it doesn't matter. What I absolutely jate is that they have completely changed this game. On their second scoring drive it should bhave been Titans ball at the 40. Ended up being Patriots at the 50. On the third scoring drive they were stopped and the refs reverse the false start (tried not calling bit at all) and instead of Titans ballbin Pats territory, Patriots get a first down, and aftrr a few more calls, they score again.

It's just sad.

I believe the Patriots can easily beat the Titans without the help of the refs, but now we'll never know.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I accept that the Patriots are better than us and should beat us. Maybe the refs favor us next half and they still win 41-7and it doesn't matter. What I absolutely jate is that they have completely changed this game. On their second scoring drive it should bhave been Titans ball at the 40. Ended up being Patriots at the 50. On the third scoring drive they were stopped and the refs reverse the false start (tried not calling bit at all) and instead of Titans ballbin Pats territory, Patriots get a first down, and aftrr a few more calls, they score again.

It's just sad.

I believe the Patriots can easily beat the Titans without the help of the refs, but now we'll never know.

Okay lol

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

That would've been a 5-yard facemask but those don't exist anymore.

haha i know, but it was really the only "BIG" miss so far this game.

That snap was too iffy, could of gone either way...

So far only ticky tacky stuff...

This crew had done well

Still sick of seeing the patriots win...:/

Archived