Jump to content
gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?



Recommended Posts

Titans haven't thrown this much to Decker all year correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Just wanted a good game. Yet the refs have inserted themselves as part of the story sadly.

LeBeau playing the DB's 10 yards off won't help either. If he doesn't play better scheme, I will turn the channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I accept that the Patriots are better than us and should beat us. Maybe the refs favor us next half and they still win 41-7and it doesn't matter. What I absolutely jate is that they have completely changed this game. On their second scoring drive it should bhave been Titans ball at the 40. Ended up being Patriots at the 50. On the third scoring drive they were stopped and the refs reverse the false start (tried not calling bit at all) and instead of Titans ballbin Pats territory, Patriots get a first down, and aftrr a few more calls, they score again.

It's just sad.

I believe the Patriots can easily beat the Titans without the help of the refs, but now we'll never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tennessee's punter with those booming kicks. Who is this guy? Might be the best player on the Titans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

If I was a player who knew I was going to retire I would seriously misdemeanor assault a ref

Or Tom Brady. Preferably both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

If I was a player who knew I was going to retire I would seriously misdemeanor assault a ref

And get sued?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TitanSS said:

I accept that the Patriots are better than us and should beat us. Maybe the refs favor us next half and they still win 41-7and it doesn't matter. What I absolutely jate is that they have completely changed this game. On their second scoring drive it should bhave been Titans ball at the 40. Ended up being Patriots at the 50. On the third scoring drive they were stopped and the refs reverse the false start (tried not calling bit at all) and instead of Titans ballbin Pats territory, Patriots get a first down, and aftrr a few more calls, they score again.

It's just sad.

I believe the Patriots can easily beat the Titans without the help of the refs, but now we'll never know.

Okay lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, #81 was holding on that one pretty obviously. Thought was an okay call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish James Harrison got holding calls like that when he was a Steeler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starless said:

That would've been a 5-yard facemask but those don't exist anymore.

haha i know, but it was really the only "BIG" miss so far this game.

That snap was too iffy, could of gone either way...

So far only ticky tacky stuff...

 

This crew had done well

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still sick of seeing the patriots win...:/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CKSteeler said:

I wish James Harrison got holding calls like that when he was a Steeler.

Should have played him more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×