GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, TitanSS said:

And when they get them not every single Titans fan in the world goes into denial lol.

You all fail to accept that any wrong calls were made to begin with. Ive seen one admission so far.

I didn't ever say that. It wouldn't make a difference either way with the outcome. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I don't doubt that the Pats are winning without it, but I bet this game would be a lot closer.

It definitely sucks the life out of the game too.

There is literally no way for you know that.  For all you know Mariota throws two pick sixs if not for the penalties.  

That is 100% conjecture and bias.  

The problem was the refs sucked the life out of the game. I expected the Patriots to win by double digits, but it could have been closer and a more entertaining game. Some of the calls were major game changers. But it's not necessarily just a Patriots issue. It seems like every NFL game I watch has too many questionable decisions by the refs. I think that's factored in the decline in ratings just as much as anything. There's always going to be a bad call or two. That's understandable. But it's way too consistently bad. 

Just now, tonyto36 said:

There is literally no way for you know that.  For all you know Mariota throws two pick sixs if not for the penalties.  

That is 100% conjecture and bias.  

And for all you know he throws 2 TDs.

We'll never know because the calls were made poorly on the field.

They're gonna blow it in the 2nd half anyway so it doesn't matter.

Archived