GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, dtait93 said:

No idea tbh. He's done some pretty dumb sh*t this year....like putting Brice McCain on opposing teams #1 receiver.

Yup - I've seen him flailing around vs Hopkins before. I honestly don't know how McCain still has a job in the league, he's legit bad.

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

No idea tbh. He's done some pretty dumb sh*t this year....like putting Brice McCain on opposing teams #1 receiver.

I think he probably will get smarter this time. You voted titans, so I just assumed that meant he'll turn it around :) 

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think he probably will get smarter this time. You voted titans, so I just assumed that meant he'll turn it around :) 

That' just to send some good vibes our way. I'm grasping for anything 

66j0vm.gif

6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

DeMarco Murray should get accustomed to the bench and the Derrick Henry Show.

If you think about it, it's a brilliant plan. You run Murray into the ground during the regular season, get into the playoffs and then unleash a fresh and angry Henry against opposing defenses.

I'd give Henry about 60+ touches a game. Just run him stupid.

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If you think about it, it's a brilliant plan. You run Murray into the ground during the regular season, get into the playoffs and then unleash a fresh and angry Henry against opposing defenses.

I'd give Henry about 60+ touches a game. Just run him stupid.

Honestly I thought they would do this mid-season or at worst, like the last 4 games of the year.

Might as well do it now in the playoffs haha

Archived