GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Sure looks quiet on that Titans sideline. I think in the offseason they really need to focus on getting some more pass rushers. Easier said than done, but Tom Brady quick release or not looked way too comfortable in the pocket. When the 49ers played the Titans same with Jimmy G. Don't think they really have anyone that is a consistent thread to get pressure on the QB. 

Also some wide receivers that can get separation. That was a complaint I heard from TItans fans a couple weeks ago. 

1 minute ago, BLick12 said:

Hopefullly pit doesn't lose tomorrow. NE doesn't need a cake walk to the SB... at least make them earn it.

Winning tomorrow will certainly be difficult. But the second that Jesse James TD got overturned I knew that Pittsburgh wasn't going to make it a close game in Foxborough. Things tend to happen up there.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Everyone please let your feelings out in this thread. This is the time for us to clear the air.

yikes you guys have issues 

Yeah, it's just Patriots "haterzzz dat hatez us n dat dont likez us" that are being critical of this game......

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

No disrespect to the Titans, but it's still crazy this is the same team that beat KC on the road. When does Andy Reid stop getting a pass? 

When coaches like Belichick start growing on trees.

I said it before and Ill say it again.....Belichick has created an impossible standard.   Reid has never been anything special, but the reality is, he is still one of the better coaches in the league.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Sure looks quiet on that Titans sideline. I think in the offseason they really need to focus on getting some more pass rushers. Easier said than done, but Tom Brady quick release or not looked way too comfortable in the pocket. When the 49ers played the Titans same with Jimmy G. Don't think they really have anyone that is a consistent thread to get pressure on the QB. 

Also some wide receivers that can get separation. That was a complaint I heard from TItans fans a couple weeks ago. 

They aren't very deep along the defensive front and their LBs are thumpers and not sideline-to-sideline guys like you need today.  And the corners have been inconsistent.

That plus a young group of receivers and growing QB that need time to develop chemistry.

Tennessee is in a great position for the future, they just need time on offense and depth/speed on defense.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Winning tomorrow will certainly be difficult. But the second that Jesse James TD got overturned I knew that Pittsburgh wasn't going to make it a close game in Foxborough. Things tend to happen up there.

I just don't want to see NE play another team without an offense. Titans and Jags play right into them because they won't put up points. Steelers will at least make them work.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

When coaches like Belichick start growing on trees.

I said it before and Ill say it again.....Belichick has created an impossible standard.   Reid has never been anything special, but the reality is, he is still one of the better coaches in the league.

This. After Belichick, Tomlin and Carroll name a better long term coach than Reid.

Archived