GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

The AFC just always seems to shape up in NE's favor. It seems like most times NE faces a team in the 2nd round that has no business being in the playoffs or getting that far, and all they need to do is a win 1 more home game. But they deserve it since they win in the regular season. 

The Patriots make teams look bad and set themselves up to succeed.  The Patriots rarely blow those november games like the Steelers do every year against some 4-12 team.

The AFC just always seems to shape up in NE's favor. It seems like most times NE faces a team in the 2nd round that has no business being in the playoffs or getting that far, and all they need to do is a win 1 more home game. But they deserve it since they win in the regular season. 

It is just as Belichick has foreseen it 

10 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Lol

And that's the first half of this thread

Again.. Where did ANY of those people say there was this history and conspiracy of the Refs favoring the Patriots? You are, quite literally, twisting the point to fit your own narrative. I have long acknowledged that several people - myself included - questioned the officiating as being in favor of the Patriots today. But I'm still waiting for you to cite the people who said there was this NFL conspiracy for the refs to help the Pats?

In fact, the only one that points to some sort of consistency conspiracy is Incog's post... But Incog has routinely demonstrated that he doesn't believe in refs influencing a game so I assumed that was sarcasm. If it wasn't, then one post in there truly believes that a fix is in and that there is some huge conspiracy in favor of the Pats over time.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I would walk around close to 200(and in shape), and cut to 65.  Couldn't do it anymore so went to 74.  

I finally let my ride go senior year.  It was worth it.  

Wish I would have... I had "pride" in making it and it was dumb... but the ride was the only thing that kept me motivated and wouldn't be able to buy in where i am not if I never did.

never minded cutting the weight. Shaped me who I am, wont regret putting my kids threw it either.

5 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I decided to only go throw your past 12 posts before stopping.

You're embarrassing yourself.  Just stop.

-----------

Again. Literally talking about the game. But hey... Keep doing you. It's why no one takes you seriously.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Will Brady get Patriot of the week folllowing this game? :) 

Considering there's no such award I doubt it! There is a practice player of the week tho, but I think only practice squad players qualify. Of course BB could always make "Patriot of the Week" is real thing, just for Brady. He deserve it. ;)

Correct. That's the difference. 

31 teams make mistakes, have poor clock management, call dumb plays, get borderline insane penalties because someone was undisciplined.

Patriots don't and they always are in the game 

Just now, tonyto36 said:

It's funny that your sample size goes back a whole two games and completely ignores the Falcons were garbage for half the season and the 2016 Packers got clown stomped because half their team was on IR or walking IR.

Sample size? What? I am not saying the Patriots always get easy 2nd round games, calm down buddy. It's happened twice in a row, and I simply made a comment suggesting it needs to stop.

Do you seriously want to argue the 2017 Titans over the 2017 Falcons or the 2016 Texans over the 2016 Packers? Seriously? Otherwise, I don't see your point in mentioning either of the above... Not to mention both of which aren't very relevant, seeing the 2017 Falcons weren't "garbage" down the stretch, and if you're going to go there, how much of the season were the Titans "garbage"? Meanwhile the Packers beat the 1 seed Cowboys.

Archived