GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You were saying...?

Kinda trollish for a mod 

At the time I posted it, the Pats were playing poorly and had more than a "slim" chance to lose. 

You quoting this now serves no purpose other than to antagonize. I would think a mod should be above this type of posting.

4 minutes ago, lancerman said:

31 teams make mistakes, have poor clock management, call dumb plays, get borderline insane penalties because someone was undisciplined.

Patriots don't and they always are in the game 

It helps to have stability at HC and QB. My team has neither which is why we are very close to being the Browns of the NFL if the actual Browns didn't exist. 

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

It helps to have stability at HC and QB. My team has neither which is why we are very close to being the Browns of the NFL if the actual Browns didn't exist. 

No team is close to being the Browns brother. The Browns are the balance in the force for the Patriots. Every action must have an equal and opposite reaction. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I mean, while the refs were crap in the 2nd quarter, NE just bent TN over in the 2nd half.  

Maybe some calls going the other way would have made for a closer game, but TN was outclassed the 2nd half in every phrase.

Which is what everyone expected. Not a single sole - not even Titans fans - thought they had a chance. However, this game very well could've been competitive in the first half (and the first half only). What it comes down to is that the Patriots were going to win this game but we as objective fans were ROBBED of what - suprisingly - could've been a good first half. Ultimately, the Patriots were going to pull away but it is never a good look when even the entire CBS Studio questioned the officiating at the half as they are paid objective reporters. Regardless, the officiating is inconsequential in the long run so I am done talking about it today.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I just fell out of love with it.

Plus, I was really good at rugby in HS so went back to it.  So I got to eat and hit people as hard as I wanted.

I see people naming wrestling weights they did in high school 

I did 35s 35s 45s 40s 

love that sport 

Archived