GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

But you do expect him to change though, right? 

LeBeau has probably coached his back to back best games since coming here(though the Den/KC games last year back to back were really nice too). Despite some things I disagree with I feel LeBeau has largely done about as good of a job as he can with the talent he has on defense. Practically all of our drafting/FA resources have went to offense since Robinson/Mularkey took over. Logan Ryan is a nice signing and is a good corner, but after him and Jackson there's practically nothing at CB(Smith has looked OK the past two weeks taking McCain's spot who finally has been benched and in place of the injured Sims, but not someone you want taking #3 CB snaps), our best player in the secondary is a 4th round pick that LeBeau has helped develop in to an all-pro and the other safety is Cyprien, who to his credit has played well enough most of this season, but still has moments that make you wonder how he made it on to an NFL roster.

Dunno what he's going to do against Brady(I find the "Brady owns LeBeau's defenses" argument kinda funny..he owns practically every DC's defense), but I don't expect to lose because of LeBeau's scheming, more so our lack of talent in coverage.

11 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Brady sounds angry this week. I feel bad for the Titans. 

lol Stuff like this is the most ridiculous nonsense in football.

"Oh this player is angry so they're really gonna play hard this week"

Brady is gonna play hard cause that's what he's done every week of every year of his career. This assumption that him being "angry" makes him play harder or better is an assumption that he doesn't give it his all other weeks, which is absolutely ridiculous.

And I have no idea what about this quote signifies that he's angry anyway. It's a quote that kinda matches the picture, playing in those weather conditions.

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

lol Stuff like this is the most ridiculous nonsense in football.

"Oh this player is angry so they're really gonna play hard this week"

Brady is gonna play hard cause that's what he's done every week of every year of his career. This assumption that him being "angry" makes him play harder or better is an assumption that he doesn't give it his all other weeks, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Disagree with this, respectfully. 

I don’t think people in general are that much “this” or “that”. For instance, yes, [insert any competitive athlete here] will be giving it their all in a win or go home scenario.

But do you think that a player will play harder versus a rival? Versus a player/team that knocked them out the year prior? Versus a player/team that has talked a ton of inappropriate smack? Or will they play the exact same as they would versus anybody else? 

Assuming that an athlete takes it to another level against certain opponents or in specific scenarios doesn’t necessarily equate to them not giving it their all in others. But that’s neither here nor there, as I don’t believe an Instagram post gives us an insight into what the hyper-competitive Brady is really thinking.

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

So pumped for this game. MariGOATa is the purest human I have ever heard of. He's kinda like Jesus/Muhammad/Buddah/Yaweh/Jehovah leading his apostles. the pats are like the bad people in the scriptures. they must not prevail.

12505mf.png

5 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

So pumped for this game. MariGOATa is the purest human I have ever heard of. He's kinda like Jesus/Muhammad/Buddah/Yaweh/Jehovah leading his apostles. the pats are like the bad people in the scriptures. they must not prevail.

Fortunately, his followers aren't as delusional as their followers ;) 

Archived