GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, lancerman said:

No team is close to being the Browns brother. The Browns are the balance in the force for the Patriots. Every action must have an equal and opposite reaction. 

We're pretty close to that though. They haven't won a playoff game in 18 years. 

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Why would BB challenge that? He's had 3 minutes to look at it too... I'm not seeing what he's seeing.

Come On Bro... You know BB is the ultimate Troll. I love that he challenged that. Just to say "Oh, you got a big play? I can still crush your soul with a red flag if I want!"

11 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Again.. Where did ANY of those people say there was this history and conspiracy of the Refs favoring the Patriots? You are, quite literally, twisting the point to fit your own narrative. I have long acknowledged that several people - myself included - questioned the officiating as being in favor of the Patriots today. But I'm still waiting for you to cite the people who said there was this NFL conspiracy for the refs to help the Pats?

In fact, the only one that points to some sort of consistency conspiracy is Incog's post... But Incog has routinely demonstrated that he doesn't believe in refs influencing a game so I assumed that was sarcasm. If it wasn't, then one post in there truly believes that a fix is in and that there is some huge conspiracy in favor of the Pats over time.

Dude, seriously? 

There's literally posts talking about the refs cheating for the Pats, the Refs being members of the Pats team, how Pats always get the calls, etc.

And again, that was just first half of the thread.

You're being purposefully obtuse because you quickly made a statement that couldn't have been more wrong.

It's fine....move on.

Archived