GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

No, I just realize that you're attempting to take colloquialisms literally because you got tired of hearing about the officiating in your favor in the first half.

You said that "literally" no one said anything about the refs favoring the Pats, always favoring the Pats, wanting them to win, etc.

I proved you wrong over and over and over again. 

I realize you are frustrated because of how wrong you were, but hey....I get it.

One thing I really admire about Brady is his ability to stay healthy. He doesn't get hit as much as other QBs of course, but that's been a major reason for his success. The Patriots played with fire this season with such an old QB and trading the young guys away. It could have taken one bad hit on an older guy from ruining their season. But here they are again in the AFC Championship. 

18 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Sample size? What? I am not saying the Patriots always get easy 2nd round games, calm down buddy. It's happened twice in a row, and I simply made a comment suggesting it needs to stop.

Do you seriously want to argue the 2017 Titans over the 2017 Falcons or the 2016 Texans over the 2016 Packers? Seriously? Otherwise, I don't see your point in mentioning either of the above... Not to mention both of which aren't very relevant, seeing the 2017 Falcons weren't "garbage" down the stretch, and if you're going to go there, how much of the season were the Titans "garbage"? Meanwhile the Packers beat the 1 seed Cowboys.

You completely missed the point.

Yes, when you have a top two seed every year for nearly a decade straight, yes you're going to have back to back years where your first opponent isn't a power house wild card team.

Congrats on that astute observation.   Low seeds are sometimes not power house teams!  Wow!

Archived