GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

You said no one was saying something....I legit just pasted a bunch of people saying the things you said "literally no one" was saying.

I dont "want" to be right....I'm simply reposting other people's thoughts that directly contradicted what you said. 

Again, that's not the debate. We're talking about what was said. You said people were saying the refs were cheating for the Patriots. Saying the Pats are getting calls in their favor =/= saying the refs are cheating/conspiring for the Patriots. Which you know damn well is what you were saying because of your use of hyperbole. Regardless, I'm done. Not going to sit here and continue to argue moved parameters.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

LOL no, their divisional round opponent played the week before where the Pats had 2 weeks off. 

You might want to think a little harder about this one, man. Unless they have the 1 seed and the 6th seed wins on Wild Card Saturday, then they don't know whom they're going to face until Sunday.

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Still remember at the start of the season when NE had no LBers, no pass rush and "were surely done".

Ah.... the memories!

Same story every year, but people never learn.

Yes but did those people count on the refs?

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Again, that's not the debate. We're talking about what was said. You said people were saying the refs were cheating for the Patriots. Saying the Pats are getting calls in their favor =/= saying the refs are cheating/conspiring for the Patriots. Which you know damn well is what you were saying.

There were legitimately people in this thread saying that now we'll never know if the Patriots can truly beat the Titans because the refs screwed them. You are severely underplaying what was said 

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Again, that's not the debate. We're talking about what was said. You said people were saying the refs were cheating for the Patriots. Saying the Pats are getting calls in their favor =/= saying the refs are cheating/conspiring for the Patriots. Which you know damn well is what you were saying because of your use of hyperbole. Regardless, I'm done. Not going to sit here and continue to argue moved parameters.

I accept your surrender ;)

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

You might want to think a little harder about this one, man. Unless they have the 1 seed and the 6th seed wins on Wild Card Saturday, then they don't know whom they're going to face until Sunday.

Think back to when the last time the Patriots weren't a top 2 seed. Patriots almost always have wildcard weekend off. That gives them an extra week to prepare for their division opponent. The comment you said was they get one less day to prepare for their Division opponent.

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Think back to when the last time the Patriots weren't a top 2 seed. Patriots almost always have wildcard weekend off. That gives them an extra week to prepare for their division opponent. The comment you said was they get one less day to prepare for their Division opponent.

Yeah but having WC weekend off is a privilege of 2 teams per conference. And the Pats having their divisional round game on Saturday means they have one less day to get ready than the other team that gets a bye. 

Good game Patriot fans, the refs screwed us on more than a few occasions but we weren't going to win it either way. You guys were clearly the better coached and disciplined team and definitely deserve to be playing in the AFCCG. Good luck (even though I will be pulling for either Jax or Pit lol) and here's to no injuries (RIP Conklin :/)!

NFL is in  a total Clown Era .... Brady might win 3 more rings by 2021. Why retire when the competition is this bad? And it won't get any harder next week or in the Super Bowl.

Every other team that was good even 2-3 years ago is now bad, and nobody has taken their place, while the Patriots just roll on like a metronome. 

Not even - this year's team and last year's team aren't as good as several of the Patriots teams that didn't win the SB between 2004 - 2014. They just face zero competition by comparison.

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Refs completely decided this game

Yup. It should have been 35-0, hater! 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

does anybody think Alex Smith and the Chiefs would have beat the Patriots?

Yes, I do actually. They would've been able to get alot more pressure on Brady than the Titans did. 

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

does anybody think Alex Smith and the Chiefs would have beat the Patriots?

I think KC would have gotten shredded and Alex Smith would have been content with not throwing an interception 

I think Jacksonville is going to feast if they win tomorrow 

Archived