Let the Games Continue! Week 19

vike daddy

5 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is expected to be a game-time decision, a source told PFT, as Brown’s calf injury remains an issue. The Steelers listed Brown as questionable in their Friday status report, though coach Mike Tomlin said he didn’t “have a lot of reservations about Brown from a physical health standpoint.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/12/source-antonio-brown-expected-to-be-game-time-decision/

23 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

For anyone conflicted about the winner of Iggles/Falcons...

Always root for the home field advantage. ALWAYS.

I don't really care who or where we play next week, as long as we're playing next week somewhere.

Something to consider:
Philadelphia: Outdoor game, so Philadelphia's passing game and overall offense will likely be limited. Maybe lowers the margin of error, but I like our run defense's chances.
Atlanta: Indoors, which makes it easier for an Atlanta offense that has dynamic weapons to open things up.

Swirling winds in there ... environment does matter, that's indisputable. The Falcons looked weak having to bat away their own QB's interception and the Eagles, emboldened, jumped all over them.

EDIT: Too bad their special teams didn't follow suit. Falcons got the ball right back!

Neither of these teams looks that scary right now. I think we get the best chance to test our mettle that the NFC can give us tomorrow. That said, I am pulling for the Falcons for three reasons: I like the story line of us exorcising demons against the Saints than Dirty Birds; Home Field Advantage - that place is loud; and finally, I live like 4 blocks from the stadium and I enjoy the game day pandemonium!

3 minutes ago, Riddle said:

Neither of these teams looks that scary right now.

Not only do they not look scary, they both look bad.

Huge mistakes on both sides of the ball from both teams. Eagles should be down 21-6 right now but Atlanta just keeps letting them live despite hilarious mistakes.

Archived