Recap of the Cleveland Browns 0-16 parade.

TecmoSuperJoe

I missed the Cavs Championship parade due to a work deadline that day, so I told my buddy that I would for sure be at the next Cleveland parade...
So I was there.  It was just a freezing cold party atmosphere.

The guy wearing only the speedo is an american hero.

The highlight of the parade for me was when the guy with the megaphone was doing his "what do we want & when do we want it chant"

A fan in the crowd timed it perfectly.

"What do we want?"

the guy screamed at the top of his lungs " 1 WIN"

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm glad this happened only because they kept the fans waiting since 2016.

I truly do want Cleveland to become a winner and see a playoff game with them in it though. We got Buffalo and Jacksonville this year. Even Oakland last season. Why not the Browns?!?

because.... James went back to that town.

Let them have that sport.

The only way Cleveland can ever improve is if their Owner finally sees the light and lets someone else either owns the team or just have full control over the team like his GM!!!

I believe the parade is right on, it lets the owner know he cannot show his face in Cleveland and that he may be looking at millions of dollars in lost revenue if the fan base refuses to buy tickets. It could just open up the possibility of him selling the franchise, which would be a great relief for Brown's fans!!!

I thought it was funny at first, but I hadn’t really considered that some players (Ogbah) might take it as a shot. Not that they don’t deserve it after the abysmal seasons, but it’s not something I’d personally go to if I were a Cleveland fan.

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I thought it was funny at first, but I hadn't really considered that some players (Ogbah) might take it as a shot. Not that they don't deserve it after the abysmal seasons, but it's not something I'd personally go to if I were a Cleveland fan.

Well, if the owner actually cares about the franchise this will just serve as another wake up call. As if 0-16 after 1-15 wasn't already. 

10 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Stopped reading here

just started, and can't believe this.  Will they repeat, that is the question. I mean this is original and strange, but what if during the season the fans start to wear the opponents clots and root for the opponents? Is that next? These fans could  be reaching their breaking point and for them to do this, what will be next?

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

just started, and can't believe this.  Will they repeat, that is the question. I mean this is original and strange, but what if during the season the fans start to wear the opponents clots and root for the opponents? Is that next? These fans could  be reaching their breaking point and for them to do this, what will be next?

lol man I am already at that point and have been for 3 years. Around week 7 or so when reality sets in that we are going nowhere, I stop caring if the Browns win or lose and games just become background noise.

The actual NFL season is really only 6 or 7 games long for me. Thats about how long I am actually excited football is on TV before I completely lose interest. Then, usually after a 0-6 start or going 1-7, I throw in the towel and either stop watching games or root for them to lose out for higher draft picks.

I genuinely get more excited for the draft/combine/training camp than actually watching the games in the regular season.

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

lol man I am already at that point and have been for 3 years. Around week 7 or so when reality sets in that we are going nowhere, I stop caring if the Browns win or lose and games just become background noise.

The actual NFL season is really only 6 or 7 games long for me. Thats about how long I am actually excited football is on TV before I completely lose interest. Then, usually after a 0-6 start or going 1-7, I throw in the towel and either stop watching games or root for them to lose out for higher draft picks.

I genuinely get more excited for the draft/combine/training camp than actually watching the games in the regular season.

if they get a QB they should win 6 games anyways. Williams is a good DC and there is some talent on the team. Might as well enjoy this parade because I doubt there will be one next year. You drafted Orchard and I was hoping we would draft him. How has he been?

Archived