TecmoSuperJoe

15 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

9-bert-jones-qb_pg_600.jpg

ap_8801180137.jpg

wpid-20150716__150719keithmillardone.jpg

83fd646b702d46b1147c7574bbd2c920--al-dav

Morton-Andersen.jpg

1985-Packers-Buccaneers-snow.jpg

I was at that Tampa/Packers game back in 1985.  That was a lot of fun even if it was hard to see any of the action on the other side of the field.  We ended up in the north end zone so the snow hit us from behind and not in our faces.  My beer cup kept filling up with snow!  xD

Edited by Pugger
  • Like 7

Ben Davidson, the Pirate Captain of the old swashbuckling Oakland Raiders, pictured destroying a quarterback, separating him from his helmet in the process. The article from which this was taken used this photo to relate how the villainous Davidson had speared Len Dawson after he had slid untouched to the ground during a game in 1970, an act which would bring about a 1976 rule change mandating the symbolic hand-touch which remains today. Here, in reality, Davidson has nearly decapitated Joe Namath of the Jets, drawing shrieks of horror from Playmates and Bimbos across the nation. He hit JOE?!?! Oh My God! The filthy pig, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!!!

Image result for ben davidson Joe Namath

• Like 1