Bears Hiring Matt Nagy

The Gnat

On 1/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, Sugashane said:

False, you're twisting and ignoring facts to support your own nonsense. For instance, similar does not equate to "the same", so even your deflection was a failure.

Childress is a failure? Over 50% of his games were won as a HC, went 1 for 3 in the playoffs, hitting the playoffs. McDaniels had a 39% winning percentage and couldn't finish his 2nd season (even with Bill's high regard of him). Crennel had about a 37% win percentage, but at least was able to make it through over 2 full seasons, Saban is awesome... in college. He didn't get fired through, he ran away during the season. Mangini comes in at just over 41% winning percentage. Weis was a name that was thrown around but he has a sub .500 in college. Childress has outdone them all, and it isn't even close.  The only pro coach to better Reid's failure was Belichick himself, and I'm betting Childress would have had a pretty damn good career with Tom Brady as his franchise QB. 

You mention he was in real estate, that was about 6 years ago. About the same time as when McDaniels was producing a garbage offense as the OC for the Rams. But hey, he had his system installed, so still a positive for him, right?

Looks like Bill doesn't provide many quality coaches for the pros in his little tree, as none were as good a HCs in the pros as Childress. But I'm sure they were "qualified."  lol 

You've made your stance, its moronic, and we clearly see you have a hard on against Nagy. No misreading involved in this, it is clear you're biased. The coach isn't from Belichick's coaching tree, so at least he has a chance to succeed in the pros.

The worst argument in the history of the board.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

The worst argument in the history of the board.

Lol. Nagy is 14-5 with Trubisky. Pineiro should have made that kick, and the first he missed. 

I've roasted Nagy plenty, but he has a bad QB missing easy plays. Keep reaching. 

Edited by Sugashane