Nagy Gone to Chicago

Chiefs_5627

On 1/8/2018 at 1:49 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

Might be interesting:

I said our playcalling looked like Andy Reid's doing.

Alex didn't call the plays. I don't think Nagy called many plays either. Playcalling had the marks of Andy Reid. Chiefs have the NFL's premier RB and didn't use him enough. (Monday 9:49 am)

How do you guys think the new offense if going to change without nagy or Zimmer? Just an uninformed opinion, but I always thought those two guys were integral in your offensive success. I'm always worried about rookie OCs, just like our Todd downing experiment. At least you guys have Reid, despite his post season woes that guy is a genius.

Mehhh,  i'd take a 9 game regular season win total and a win in the playoffs.  Andy just doesn't or wont keep his foot on an opponents neck. 18 point lead AGAIN and we go "play to not loose" mode.  Makes me want to puke.  As long as Andy keeps calling plays, in this regard, were screwed.  I don't know if he doesn't trust himself or his players, but there'

s a big trust issue there that needs to be addressed. 

15 hours ago, NickButera said:

How do you guys think the new offense if going to change without nagy or Zimmer? Just an uninformed opinion, but I always thought those two guys were integral in your offensive success. I'm always worried about rookie OCs, just like our Todd downing experiment. At least you guys have Reid, despite his post season woes that guy is a genius.

Rookie QB, RB coach as OC, solid RB crew with Spencer Ware coming back from injury. Logic would say we're gonna try to pound the ball and use Mahomes huge arm in playction deep passes. But Andy Reid is our HC so offense probably won't change much.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

What can you guys tell me about Zach Fulton, can he play?

Did you zone block all season?

He's a center only in a power blocking type scheme

Very smart, technical. Big, powerful with long arms. He's got cement buckets for feet though. Asking him to go to the 2nd level or go across the line is asking for the play to be killed. You get him blocking the guy in front of him and he's fine

22 hours ago, WindyCity said:

What can you guys tell me about Zach Fulton, can he play?

Did you zone block all season?

As Chiefs said, he's a pure power guy. Capable at G and at C. Not great at either. Not terribly agile or fast. But quite strong with solid technique. I think he's best in the kind of role we have him in now, where he's depth at every interior spot. He'd be a subpar full-time starter.

Archived