Divisional Round - Patriots vs Titans

tonyto36

1 hour ago, Starless said:

The Steelers wouldn't have been in that game had it not been for them converting two huge 4th down plays for TDs, both of which required perfect work from Roethlisberger and his receivers.

I don't see the Pats making those plays if it comes down to similar situations.

This matchup is all kinds of NOPE for me.

Roethlisberger is a good QB, even a great one at times, but he's not on Brady's level as reader of defenses. I trust Brady to work people open enough to get 21 points.

4 hours ago, Starless said:

He can put up 21 but I'm not convinced it'll be enough. 

Even setting aside the points off turnovers, the Jags just put up 28 points off long drives against a Steelers defense that was better than the Pats' all season.

It was not better than the Pats once they lost Shazier. Once Shazier was lost the Steelers were night and day. I think you could argue that the steelers offense is so much more versatile that they could put up that many points against a good jags defense and the pats will struggle to put up 21.

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Good. He didnt make any plays but he was certainly a factor in the run game and was never a liability 

He made sure the edge was set. Mariota never got off a decent run and neither did Henry. I prefer that then a sack here and there.

Archived