Divisional Round - Patriots vs Titans

tonyto36

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

TEN forum is up to 20 pages already :$ 

you gotta do something to pass the time when your team is a doormat for the better part of a decade. :P

i'd say good luck, but i think we'll need it more, lol. just hoping for a close game with no injuries or major officiating gaffes.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

you gotta do something to pass the time when your team is a doormat for the better part of a decade. :P

i'd say good luck, but i think we'll need it more, lol. just hoping for a close game with no injuries or major officiating gaffes.

well thanks for getting us to four ;)

Whose posting during the game tonight?

@1ForTheThumb @Hunter2_1 @I_GET_SAX @lancerman @Yin-Yang @everlong @Starless @ChazStandard @tonyto36 @Pats#1 @biggbrd @bluemushrooms @iothar @LD696 @dhunt2402 @TomRalph @atmer @CP3MVP @Asciimo @Troy Brown @mission27

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I'll be doing my best, but I'm gonna have 2 two month olds here and some guests to take care of.

I'll try and get some scorched earth we're all gonna die posts in early on though

The closer we get the more scared I'm becoming of Mariota....I just keep getting flashes of plays breaking down on 3rd and long and Mariota making a big play.

I don't know how people bet on sports....I can barely keep my s*** together just being a fan

14 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Still haven't decided it. Game starts after 2 a.m. here and I have a busy morning tomorrow. But I'm always here in spirit, heh.

So interesting thought about this years playoffs.

Would you rather have?

1.  Healthy Rob Gronkowski 

2.  75% health Bennett + Cannon + Hogan + Hightower

Initial thought is 2, but we've seen Gronk/Brady single handedly win games for us while we've seen all of group 2 be washed out of a game before.

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

TEN forum is up to 20 pages already :$ 

If they beat us, I'd actually adopt them. Pretty likeable team with Mariota, Lewan etc. 

That being said, given the following; "Brady is done", ESPN article, BB leaving etc, I want us to lay down a marker and remind everyone that coming after NE is just futile. 

With 16k posts we're one of the more active subforums on here. Really not sure how/why the fanbases are the way they are. Teams that have been average to mediocre/awful for the past 10ish years have extremely active fanbases for the most part(Jags, Titans, Browns, Redskins, Vikings) but some of the better teams in recent memory(Colts, Panthers, Giants, Ravens, Bengals, Chiefs) are pretty dead. And teams like Pats, Steelers, Broncos just stuck in the middle.

57 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

With 16k posts we're one of the more active subforums on here. Really not sure how/why the fanbases are the way they are. Teams that have been average to mediocre/awful for the past 10ish years have extremely active fanbases for the most part(Jags, Titans, Browns, Redskins, Vikings) but some of the better teams in recent memory(Colts, Panthers, Giants, Ravens, Bengals, Chiefs) are pretty dead. And teams like Pats, Steelers, Broncos just stuck in the middle.

Good luck tonight to you and your guys.

It's nice playing a team in the play-offs that I don't hate, for once.

1 hour ago, tonyto36 said:

So interesting thought about this years playoffs.

Would you rather have?

1.  Healthy Rob Gronkowski 

2.  75% health Bennett + Cannon + Hogan + Hightower

Initial thought is 2, but we've seen Gronk/Brady single handedly win games for us while we've seen all of group 2 be washed out of a game before.

Is Edelman off the list on purpose or did you just forget him? Because if Edelman is included, I would take option 2 without hesitation.

9 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Is Edelman off the list on purpose or did you just forget him? Because if Edelman is included, I would take option 2 without hesitation.

It was on purpose.  Though I suppose leaving him off kills the whole premise.  

Archived