Divisional Round GDT: #6 Atlanta Falconies @ #1 Philly Footlongs

So any chance the Eagles don't come out flat the first QT? Last thing they can do is give ATL a 10-14 pt lead. Need to start strong. Unlike Every game we've had coming off a bye or extended rest the past 2 years.

Before it's suggested, No I'm not saying it's Totally DTM's fault. Players are accountable too. Fix it!

Agholar is going to have to have a massive game, he's the only receiver that can consistently get good separation. Not sure if Alshon will have that much of an impact with Foles in.

We should utilize pick plays, quick hitters, slants, etc. anything to get the ball out of Foles' hands quick whilst getting our receivers separation. We also need to utilize Ertz, Celek, and Burton in the middle of the field. I know that Deion Jones is an athletic freak but I'm sure there are matchup advantages with the other Falcon linebackers/safeties. 

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Agholar is going to have to have a massive game, he's the only receiver that can consistently get good separation. Not sure if Alshon will have that much of an impact with Foles in.

We should utilize pick plays, quick hitters, slants, etc. anything to get the ball out of Foles' hands quick whilst getting our receivers separation. We also need to utilize Ertz, Celek, and Burton in the middle of the field. I know that Deion Jones is an athletic freak but I'm sure there are matchup advantages with the other Falcon linebackers/safeties. 

We need actually ask Foles to be a game manager like Dak.

No throws to the outside, only to the slot guy (agholor) and run the ball 30+ times even when you're losing.

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

We need actually ask Foles to be a game manager like Dak.

No throws to the outside, only to the slot guy (agholor) and run the ball 30+ times even when you're losing.

With the occasional deep shot to the #1 guy (Bryant/Alshon).

Based on past performance I think Nick has a much better deep ball.

He needs to air it out a little. What's the worst thing that can happen? We're not going to win with him being incredibly tentative.

Archived