Divisional Round GDT: #6 Atlanta Falconies @ #1 Philly Footlongs

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Get used to it boys, no one is going to give us respect, I don't even know why Viking fans are so cocky lol they still have an incredibly tough game today

I'm 2 for 2 in my parlay so far. Need to win the last two to cash in. 

Had the birds +2.5

Pats -13.5

Steelers -7

Saints +5

Keenum remembers who he is today. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I'm 2 for 2 in my parlay so far. Need to win the last two to cash in. 

Had the birds +2.5

Pats -13.5

Steelers -7

Saints +5

Keenum remembers who he is today. 

Keep betting the birds, get us to the bowl lmao

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Keep betting the birds, get us to the bowl lmao

Won a lot of money on the birds this year. On that first cowboy game especially. Never bet against them. If I don't think they cover, I just leave the game alone. 

One game at a time. Not sure who the better matchup is for us. I know we're a week out but the forecast in Philadelphia for next Sunday actually looks really nice for late January. Currently looks like it's going to be 54 and sunny.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

What's debateable about it?  Rammy said "Fly Eagles fly", and I told him "I think they will."

"I think" isn't a very bold or committed statement or anything. So it's deabateble. 

It doesn't really matter anyway. As a Viking fan, you are thinking with a bias. You either think we are an easier opponent and want to play us so you pick us or you don't believe in us enough so you'd pick against us. Either pick can be construed as leaning a certain way. 

But, as I said, it doesn't matter. If you guys get passed the Saints, we'll be here. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

"I think" isn't a very bold or committed statement or anything. So it's deabateble. 

It doesn't really matter anyway. As a Viking fan, you are thinking with a bias. You either think we are an easier opponent and want to play us so you pick us or you don't believe in us enough so you'd pick against us. Either pick can be construed as leaning a certain way. 

But, as I said, it doesn't matter. If you guys get passed the Saints, we'll be here. 

Fair enough.  Just for the sake of transparency, I did say early this morning in a thread in the Vikings forum that I think we have the best team in the NFC and that I think we will win if we play you.  I do think that, but I'm certainly not saying we have not chance of losing.  

2 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

One game at a time. Not sure who the better matchup is for us. I know we're a week out but the forecast in Philadelphia for next Sunday actually looks really nice for late January. Currently looks like it's going to be 54 and sunny.

That's what they said about yesterday, last week. And it turned out to be frigid. It's too early to forecast a specific 3 hours a week out. 

I want the Vikings. Don't want to play a good offense even if the Vikes D is really good. We'll have to find a way to score and shut down the opposing O, which I think we'll have an easier time doing against Keenum. Whom is a glorified backup. But I did bet the Saints. I think they win. 

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

What's debateable about it?  Rammy said "Fly Eagles fly", and I told him "I think they will."

Man...why are you so against us Buck?!?

haha

good luck today wish your game was at 1, just want to see who we are playing

Just now, Jroc04 said:

That's what they said about yesterday, last week. And it turned out to be frigid. It's too early to forecast a specific 3 hours a week out. 

I want the Vikings. Don't want to play a good offense even if the Vikes D is really good. We'll have to find a way to score and shut down the opposing O, which I think we'll have an easier time doing against Keenum. Whom is a glorified backup. But I did bet the Saints. I think they win. 

I think the Saints win also. But I could see the Vikings defense really locking in and playing a tight game. I like our offense a little more than the Vikings offense. And their defense just a little more than our defense. So if we get the Vikings at home, I think we have a strong shot at that game. 

But if it's the Saints, I'm really worried that we won't be able to keep pace with their offense.

Archived