MLBs that know their opponent playbook

indifference

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Well I remember this play, but I didn't know he was trying to line up another player and instead just did it himself lol. Harrison Smith is so awesome!

I don't mind them. Its fun again this year.

What I don't like is the celebrating a tackle or getting a first down. Stay focused and celebrate when you get off the field.

agree, the celebrations are making me hit the last button on the remote. Barry sanders , jim brown, jerry rice etc, they never did any of that.

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

agree, the celebrations are making me hit the last button on the remote. Barry sanders , jim brown, jerry rice etc, they never did any of that.

I enjoy the celebrations.  They are playing a game and having fun celebrating big plays.  Football isn't the same game it was 14, 20 and 53 years ago on much more than the celebrations.

I would say Deion Jones is the only guy we have had in awhile who seems to raise his game up and cause fits for 1 team and luckily for us it's the saints.   Im not sure if it's because it's where he was raised and he just gets more excited for it or what.   But he plays fantastic almost everytime we play them and does better than most other players do against them.

Won't say he knows the playbook though because it's Brees and Sean P. that offense is always impressive and hard to know even more so for a 2nd year guy in Jones.  He has made alot of nice reads on Brees though so he atleast reads him well overall.

Archived