Jake Fromm

Buffalo Fan

If I were the Buffalo Bills GM I'd fill the holes needed this year in the draft with BPA with all draft choices and try and trade for an Alex Smith or sign a Case Keenum or even Teddy Bridgewater to a 3 year deal.  I wait until 2020 draft to throw the house at the #1 pick and select Jake Fromm!!  I believe he is better talented than ANY QB coming out in this draft and he is a Franchise QB.  Watch the game tonight and you'll see why I love Fromm and he is playing against the best Defense in the Country.  Thoughts? I just noticed that Fromm is not available until 2020 but I'd wait for him.

As much as I like the kid. He is a hunter and country boy. Love that aspect of him. At the same time you never know what's gonna happen between now and then. Just look at Jevan Snead... Went from a potential 1st overall QB to undrafted.

tenor.gif

Yea.. let's wait a minimum of 2 years and hope he pans out. Great idea.

We need a QB NOW, not in 2020. Taking him in a few years is fine if the QB we take this year doesn't work out. We're all sick of waiting and like ML said, who knows what he'll be in 2 years let alone as a pro. And on top of all that we'll need to be horrible to take him if he's as good as you think.

Archived