Coaching hire and or changes

49erurtaza

6 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think it just gives him extra responsibilities. From what everyone saying he's a good positional coach just don't let him play call.

Hmmm. So he's the "assisstant head coach" but beneath the DC. Maybe it just has to do with responsibilities and salary.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

It was a great run Ken, thanks for all your help with the linebackers. I wish you well. 

Helped Foster:

tenor.gif?itemid=5713882

Oh wait he didn't. Now it makes so much sense. He knew he was taking the Seattle gig all along, so he told Foster to smoke some marijuana while setting him up. Smh......

I'm surprised there hasn't been more shuffling done on our staff. Last year we were so late in assembling a staff I would have thought there would have been a few upgrades here and there. Have we let anyone go? 

I guess it means that Kyle loves the way we finished and is going to give everyone another year. 

Not complaining, but upgrades are always good. 

I can't imagine there is anyone on either remaining team we are looking to hire. 

6 hours ago, N4L said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more shuffling done on our staff. Last year we were so late in assembling a staff I would have thought there would have been a few upgrades here and there. Have we let anyone go? 

I guess it means that Kyle loves the way we finished and is going to give everyone another year. 

Not complaining, but upgrades are always good. 

I can't imagine there is anyone on either remaining team we are looking to hire. 

I think we lost a DL coach recently, and still have an Asst. HC opening after Norton bounced. Wheres Tomsula when you need him...

1 hour ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I think we lost a DL coach recently, and still have an Asst. HC opening after Norton bounced. Wheres Tomsula when you need him...

Tomsula is the man, the worse thing we did was promoting him to HC, if we hadn’t there is a good chance he’d still be here.

2 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I believe the one we lost was the Assistant DL Coach. Besides that Jon Hembree the TE Coach also has the Asst. HC title also so its not like we really need one. Basically was a way we got Norton to agree to a position coaching job i guess.

2 hours ago, Justone2 said:

I believe the one we lost was the Assistant DL Coach. Besides that Jon Hembree the TE Coach also has the Asst. HC title also so its not like we really need one. Basically was a way we got Norton to agree to a position coaching job i guess.

Thats it, thanks for the info. 

Archived