2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Packers don't like this year's WRs ???

There is every type of receiver you could ever wish for. Smooth movers (D.J.Moore, Coutee, Ridley), speedsters  (Pettis, Chark and others with 4.43 speed or better), elusive guys (Pettis, Miller, Cain, Gallup), big guys (St.Brown, Sutton, Chark, Ateman), chunkier built guys (Washington, Sutton, Ateman). If you cannot find someone you like in that group, it's time to look elsewher for advice...........C'mon Zach, you can find a better answer than that !

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Packers don't like this year's WRs ???

There is every type of receiver you could ever wish for. Smooth movers (D.J.Moore, Coutee, Ridley), speedsters  (Pettis, Chark and others with 4.43 speed or better), elusive guys (Pettis, Miller, Cain, Gallup), big guys (St.Brown, Sutton, Chark, Ateman), chunkier built guys (Washington, Sutton, Ateman). If you cannot find someone you like in that group, it's time to look elsewher for advice...........C'mon Zach, you can find a better answer than that !

I've read his tweets from time to time and Zach doesn't strike me as someone with good reasoning capabilities when it comes to football. Just my opinion. 

I'm not a huge fan of this year's crop in the first round, but think there are some good one's to be had on the second day for sure. 

9 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

No but Stefon Diggs was involved in the trade somehow.

Ahhhhhh yes. Dreams. Never a straight line experience. So we traded Kenny Clark to MN?

See if you can come up with the ending (or sequel) tonight.

Archived